Rangers Fans

kplfishtank

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brissypape seems to have had his tinternet cut off.

Typical bheggar cant afford to pay his dues.

No doubt will be waiting for a cheque from the UK government.

Where in the UK is Brisbane? :rolleyes:

Actually my PC is in the shop getting upgraded but luckily being an IT professional I can surf and work. :wanker:

Isn't calling people "Papes" on here a bannable offence?

I love the way you make things up HB, "I hate our songs"?

Oh really? Where have I said that?

Just to clarify my stance from day1,

Traditional songs I love:

The Sash, Derry's Walls, Hello Hello (albeight with a word change), Every other Satarday, FF and pretty much everything about the Team.

Songs I hate?

Well anything with UVF, UDA in it. Anything with FTP or songs about the Pope. Has nowt to do with rangers from where I stand and even worse can get us into trouble.

Do I object to comments about black Celtic players peeling banana's in a flat? of course I fucking do!!

Now you can disagree with that all you want, that is your god given right.

But why dont you try being objective?

You could say, "I disagree with you because of this..."

Or "I think you are wrong based on that.."

Is that too difficult?

You can hide behind your cliched, predictable, tedious old rhetoric which you try to pass as debate all day, but the reason "sniff sniff" etc has been banned is because it is the last refuge for the morons who simply cannot handle people having different opinions from thier own.

Brissypape seems to have had his tinternet cut off.

Typical bheggar cant afford to pay his dues.

No doubt will be waiting for a cheque from the UK government.

Where in the UK is Brisbane? :rolleyes:

Actually my PC is in the shop getting upgraded but luckily being an IT professional I can surf and work. :wanker:

Isn't calling people "Papes" on here a bannable offence?

I love the way you make things up HB, "I hate our songs"?

Oh really? Where have I said that?

Just to clarify my stance from day1,

Traditional songs I love:

The Sash, Derry's Walls, Hello Hello (albeight with a word change), Every other Satarday, FF and pretty much everything about the Team.

Songs I hate?

Well anything with UVF, UDA in it. Anything with FTP or songs about the Pope. Has nowt to do with rangers from where I stand and even worse can get us into trouble.

Do I object to comments about black Celtic players peeling banana's in a flat? of course I fucking do!!

Now you can disagree with that all you want, that is your god given right.

But why dont you try being objective?

You could say, "I disagree with you because of this..."

Or "I think you are wrong based on that.."

Is that too difficult?

You can hide behind your cliched, predictable, tedious old rhetoric which you try to pass as debate all day, but the reason "sniff sniff" etc has been banned is because it is the last refuge for the morons who simply cannot handle people having different opinions from thier own.

doh And all this time i thought you were one of them!!!! :D

Was going to make a similar topic.

My friend and I we're walking down a residential street around 15 mins after the game as he knew somebody in the area who let us park outside their gaff. All of a sudden two lads came bombing down the street. Started talking to us in a panic. Turned out one was 18 and the other lad was his 15 year old bro. The older one was cut on his cheek and the said they'd been walking to the station when around half a dozen lads passes them in a residential side street, shouted "Capital City Service" before legging them down the road and cracking the older kid. Both lads were distressed and I think the younger one lost his phone and train ticket in the chase. Gave him £10 for a ticket and let him use my phone.

We got to our car a few mins later and were pulling out as half a dozen lads emerged from a side street and proceeded to hurl a few cans/bottles at our car before running off.

I think most here accept that other people will likely hold different opinions.

Your opinions are invariably shite and, when taken to task, you trot out your own clichéd, predictable and tediously rhetorical insults.

You are, along with that other fanny from Brisbane, apparently perpetually offended by your fellow Rangers supporters.

And seeing as how this about opinions - I personally think you come across as a bit of a wanker.

(tu)

Who's the other fanny from Brisbane? Not Brissyger, surely?

Another person with his own viewpoints.

Doesnt abuse anyone. He's even wrote intersting articles on here, yet is deemed a "fanny" by certain morons.

Doesnt abuse anyone. He's even wrote intersting articles on here, yet is deemed a "fanny" by certain morons.

That'll be selective fannyism from you then - the other fanny from Brisbane has an equally derisory record when it comes to abusing fellow bears.

I think most here accept that other people will likely hold different opinions.

Your opinions are invariably shite and, when taken to task, you trot out your own clichéd, predictable and tediously rhetorical insults.

Taken to task? Since when does getting abused equate to "being taken to task?' If someone disgarees with me and argues in a reasoned manner I will return the favour.

You are, along with that other fanny from Brisbane, apparently perpetually offended by your fellow Rangers supporters.

Oh really? Perpetually offended? Again a fucking complete exaggeration, twisted to suit your own agenda. Brissyger made one comment about an incident in a pub in Brisbane and you hang him out to dry. Again an example of a failure to engage and discuss what it is you disagree with.

And seeing as how this about opinions - I personally think you come across as a bit of a wanker.

I personally think youre a wanker too! :wanker:

(tu)

That'll be selective fannyism from you then - the other fanny from Brisbane has an equally derisory record when it comes to abusing fellow bears.

Go on examples???

Instead of LYING and forcing your agenda back up your statement with evidence? Even a high level summary?

YOU are the one abusing fellow bears here.

Go on examples???

Instead of LYING and forcing your agenda back up your statement with evidence? Even a high level summary?

You are no fellow bear of mine.

And who the fuck do you think I am - your research assistant? Feel free to check back through my posts/responses and see some of the flaccid witlessness you and your fellow brisbanite are able to muster.

Then come back to me with your apologies. I'll be very decent about accepting them provided you grovel like a good wee Aussie.

Go on examples???

You are no fellow bear of mine.

And who the fuck do you think I am - your research assistant? Feel free to check back through my posts/responses and see some of the flaccid witlessness you and your fellow brisbanite are able to muster.

Then come back to me with your apologies. I'll be very decent about accepting them provided you grovel like a good wee Aussie.

Aah so you cant. Not even a high level summary but me and the other boy from Brissy are continually "abusing fellow bears"?

Your a fucking liar! Ive only ever seen the other boy go against the grain so to speak, ONCE. Yet you have him as some rabid Rangers fan hater. I speak my mind and give back abuse so leave myself open to the pathetic pish form the likes of yourself, so in that respect i accept it.

But you so blatently have an agenda its not true. Again you fail to back up accusations. Its easy to point the finger and accuse.

Whoever said you were a bear anyhow? I remember some dodgy posts from you when I first joined.

As for being an Aussie, what a dickhead. I've been in Oz for 8 months now, after moving here from Ibrox of all places.

Now I will be home at Xmas and if you are wanting an apology from me, then I can fucking cast iron 100% promise you I will give you that, to your face.

Feel free to meet me in one of my locals. I presume you go to the games?

If you think I am full of shite then PM me and I will give the details of a certain infamous poster on FF who decided to call my bluff. I really hope you dont end up a stuttering, stammering prick like he did, was a waste of time. ;)

Seems to me you enjoy coming in here and sticking the boot into Rangers or their fans.

I'm not gonna peer back & read all your posts. From the ones I have seen you enjoy arguing with Bears & are arrogant towards anybody who doesn't agree with your "Oh I'm Fucking Right" opinions.

This latest "call my bluff" pish reeks of someone who's longs for attention. Do you seriously think anyone on here gives a fuck who you are?

What a tedious annoying cunt you have become, yawn !!

If you think I am full of shite then PM me and I will give the details of a certain infamous poster on FF who decided to call my bluff. I really hope you dont end up a stuttering, stammering prick like he did, was a waste of time. ;)

:rolleyes:

Seems to me you enjoy coming in here and sticking the boot into Rangers or their fans.

I'm not gonna peer back & read all your posts. From the ones I have seen you enjoy arguing with Bears & are arrogant towards anybody who doesn't agree with your "Oh I'm Fucking Right" opinions.

This latest "call my bluff" pish reeks of someone who's longs for attention. Do you seriously think anyone on here gives a fuck who you are?

What a tedious annoying cunt you have become, yawn !!

Keep perpetuating the myth!

You cant be bothered beacuse its simply not true.

Again you confuse arrogance with replying to abuse. If someone disagrees with me, as with the discussions about the team, that is fine, we are all human here.

I only get abusive when folk get abusive towards me. Some of the stuff I criticise on here is undefendable, racism and bigotry, I would hope every level headed Bear would agree with that.

Unfortunatley to do this you are somehow seen to be "attacking Rangers fans" to some, which is a pile of shite.

The sad thing is you know it and I know it. Thats why certain posters only defence mechanism is to attack which merely drags the whole crux of whatever the argument was about, down into the gutter.

I only get abusive when folk get abusive towards me. Some of the stuff I criticise on here is undefendable, racism and bigotry, I would hope every level headed Bear would agree with that.

Unfortunatley to do this you are somehow seen to be "attacking Rangers fans" to some, which is a pile of shite.

The sad thing is you know it and I know it. Thats why certain posters only defence mechanism is to attack which merely drags the whole crux of whatever the argument was about, down into the gutter.

Well, once again you launch another volley of abuse into your 'fellow' bears - this time:"undefendable, racism and bigotry".

Perhaps you are genuinely surprised when people respond poorly to your attacks - but everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt - so where is all this "undefendable, racism and bigotry"? on RangersMedia then?

Ive only ever seen the other boy go against the grain so to speak, ONCE.

Curious - so your fellow Brisbane mope has been elevated from never abusing fellow bears to now, just the ONCE? And, presumably, that's just the one you have seen.

So, which is it? Did or didn't? You wont be needing that summary now that you have managed to identify an example all by yourself.

I knew I was dealing with someone who hates much about our club and it's support - but I hadn't accounted for indecisive stupidity.

The fact this clown rarely, if ever, actually talks about football, which is what we are actually here for, instead choosing to focus on anything he can criticise the Rangers support for tells you about his intentions on here.

CORRECT (tu)

Maybe if we ignore him he'll go away? Or maybe he'll expose his true identity, thusly reducing us all to stuttering, stammering pr&cks?