Rangers Fans

kplfishtank

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen a few of their mob walking up the street when we were standing outside ladbrokes wae a few beers but not one of them sayed a word then the police were shouting at them to move on then the coppers felt the need to line of a few of my mates randomly and take their pictures claiming they were known casuals. <cr>

Man how times have changed with the Rangers support.

I remember when I was 15, the first time I went to easter Road.

Hibs casuals wre far bigger in numbers and worse, but if any bear was attacked everyone to a man backed them up.

Our support is amongts the softest in Britain just now, Man Utd was an embaressment.

I'm not condoning violence but when other supporters attack your own then they have crossed the line.

Dont get me wrong, a bears a bear, and no-one should be expected to fight anyone.

The problem I have is with the wee mouthy neds we have, you know the ones, infest us at away games and European games.

First sign of trouble these boys are off.

Fucking thug, its fans like you who give us a bad name, (straight out of your hymn sheet btw).

blah, blah blah,

And another thing, if you hate the songs so much, why did you go so often in the 80's & early 90's, as if you think our songs are bad now, we were ten times worse(better imo) back then.

Hibs are acclaimed to have the hardest casuals in Scotland, however any experiences i've heard of them mainly involve hit and run tactics. Dispicable

Hardest?? The Hibs Casuals are the biggest liberty takers in Scottish football. Their tactic usually involves attacking young teenagers or pensioners.

Shitebags the lot of them.

I've had harder shites.

Hibs are acclaimed to have the hardest casuals in Scotland, however any experiences i've heard of them mainly involve hit and run tactics. Dispicable

Hardest?? The Hibs Casuals are the biggest liberty takers in Scottish football. Their tactic usually involves attacking young teenagers or pensioners.

Shitebags the lot of them.

I've had harder shites.

20yrs ago they may have.

Now it seems they have resorted to liberty taking.

I would be surprised if their was no Rangers through, but after heli Sunday and other days, the l & b's have them wrapped as soon as they hit the city.

Hardly their fault our fan base has 'changed' somewhat in the last 15/20yrs.

Four of them tried to start on a few boys from our bus but when they heard we werent from glasgow they sort of backed down a bit..thank fuck because one of them was massive and looked like a veteran front liner with the state his face was in

The most active mob in Scotland now is St mirren

But a few Rangers boys go with them along with Partick

:craphead:

Its all show now.

when have you ever heard, in the last ten yrs of Bears or Tims being attacked by the lsd?

Its all show now.

when have you ever heard, in the last ten yrs of Bears or Tims being attacked by the lsd?

Well just like theres nothing about yesterdays fighting, when trouble does start, the boys make sure it doesn't reach the papers. St mirren had it with Celtic about a month ago. :pipe:

Hibs casuals wre far bigger in numbers and worse, but if any bear was attacked everyone to a man backed them up.

Our support is amongts the softest in Britain just now, Man Utd was an embaressment.

I'm not condoning violence but when other supporters attack your own then they have crossed the line.

Dont get me wrong, a bears a bear, and no-one should be expected to fight anyone.

The problem I have is with the wee mouthy neds we have, you know the ones, infest us at away games and European games.

Fucking thug, its fans like you who give us a bad name, (straight out of your hymn sheet btw).

blah, blah blah,

And another thing, if you hate the songs so much, why did you go so often in the 80's & early 90's, as if you think our songs are bad now, we were ten times worse(better imo) back then.

He sat in the Broomie twice a season back then I reckon.

Its all show now.

Well just like theres nothing about yesterdays fighting, when trouble does start, the boys make sure it doesn't reach the papers. St mirren had it with Celtic about a month ago. :pipe:

Gave Celtic a tankin by all accounts.

No the same these days ,was much better back in the day.............ICF ICF ICF

There was a hibs fan in the shed filming us with her camera (or taking photos) stupid bint fucked off after the 3rd goal though

A noticed that too <cr> she'll proberly go home and finger herself over the greatest fans in the world :gerbad:

i must be blind as i walked down easter road to the b&q and saw nothing then down leith walk going away from town and it was fine

It didn't last very long ... They were away as soon as a couple of police came out the van.

Are you saying that myself, and three other pals who are all 15, and none of us big at all for our age, should have fought back against about 15 people about 10 years older than us? <cr>

Get a grip.

yeah a was right next too him but am only 15 years old , there was a police van in the traffic and it took them a while too go out... i ran cause i had my Rangers top on and all i could hear from one the guys who attacked the man was Capital City Service... so i ran up the hill abit then two guys walked past and said straight in my mates face "capital city service" then walked away...

wankers.

as long as you got home safe young fella thats the main thing

and wear your top with pride dont let these morons get to you

does this normally happen cause last time i got a supporters bus too Easter Road , never getting the train again :craphead::ph34r:

its unusual for them to attack bears they normally fight with the gers casuals

ive walked that route loads of times and not seen trouble so you may have just been unlucky

To be honest, the way the guy that got attacked was dressed, I wouldn't have been surprised if he was a casual.

dressed like a casual ?? does that give 6-8 so called hard kun*s to attack one guyone on one i think the big guy would have wiped them out, feckin cowards. :gerbad:

yeah a was right next too him but am only 15 years old , there was a police van in the traffic and it took them a while too go out... i ran cause i had my Rangers top on and all i could hear from one the guys who attacked the man was Capital City Service... so i ran up the hill abit then two guys walked past and said straight in my mates face "capital city service" then walked away...

wankers.

as long as you got home safe young fella thats the main thing

and wear your top with pride dont let these morons get to you

does this normally happen cause last time i got a supporters bus too Easter Road , never getting the train again :craphead::ph34r:

its unusual for them to attack bears they normally fight with the gers casuals

ive walked that route loads of times and not seen trouble so you may have just been unlucky

To be honest, the way the guy that got attacked was dressed, I wouldn't have been surprised if he was a casual.

dressed like a casual ?? does that give 6-8 so called hard kun*s to attack one guyone on one i think the big guy would have wiped them out, feckin cowards. :gerbad:

Eh? <cr>

ma mate was sayin fans got done in by hibs casuals and celtic casuals. after the game celtic casuals met up with hibs casuals..outside easter road then went on the rampage

Celtic(they're out there somewhere) casuals