***Liverpool v Arsenal***

Amac9

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Papa you are whipped!

Bring her round to your's and if the match is a belter you can both watch it and you could use her as a beer slave, but if the match is gash then you can both go upstairs and play your own ball game :pipe:

Papa you are whipped!

Bring her round to your's and if the match is a belter you can both watch it and you could use her as a beer slave, but if the match is gash then you can both go upstairs and play your own ball game :pipe:

It's not a Rangers game, I don't usually mind missing non-Rangers games once a week.

V+ is the baws though :D

Papa you are whipped!

It's not a Rangers game, I don't usually mind missing non-Rangers games once a week.

Still not as good as watching it live :P

no just poor defeading by liverpool , Im an Arsenal Fan and some of our defeanding since the turn of the year has been appaling to the poster that said they miss Gallas no they dont they miss 2 centre halfs that know what they are doing all the Arsenal centre halfs seem to panic everytime the ball is near the 18 yard box, i cant recall how many times last night i heard the commentator mentioning the fact that players were dwelling on the ball smashing it off opposition players etc.. now i am a big fan of Wenger but his refusal to buy decent centre halfs baffles me we still havent replaced tony adams and keown yet :anguish:

There was Sol Campbell.

Papa you are whipped!

I agree!