This is a sad day for our club today

minstral

For those of you telling me to Fuck off wrt my comments about the head Booze brother... That's fine.. but when did Ferguson all of a sudden become our saviour? Not this year, not last year, or the year before. EDU has shown in a couple of matches he's more than capable of filling Barry's boots.

Fergie does not deserve to be anywhere near IBROX. He's irresponsible, a fucking drunk, and a waste of skin (now) as a player. Is that you want leading the team out against the scum on the 9th?

Not me.

It was the way you put your comment that I was more sadened about.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a sad day today, we have just lost the player who would have won us the title. Step forward our leader Barry Ferguson. :(

Got to disagree with you there my friend. Ferguson is another one milking the club. I cant say i've ever rated him as highly as some on here do (couldn't hold a candle to his brother on his day). No need for him in the team.

For those of you telling me to Fuck off wrt my comments about the head Booze brother... That's fine.. but when did Ferguson all of a sudden become our saviour? Not this year, not last year, or the year before. EDU has shown in a couple of matches he's more than capable of filling Barry's boots.

Fergie does not deserve to be anywhere near IBROX. He's irresponsible, a fucking drunk, and a waste of skin (now) as a player. Is that you want leading the team out against the scum on the 9th?

Not me.

Exactly. Whatever your views on Barry Ferguson's form this season fine but no-one can doubt that he bleeds blue. Fans support every player, even the ones that aren't playing at the top of their game. Glory hunters support the ones that give you a cruyff turn when your three nil up or score a 30 yarder at 2-0. Over years Ferguson has given me some great moments as a Rangers fan and to see the abuse he is getting now makes me sorry to sit in the same stand as some bears.

Not me.

Exactly. Whatever your views on Barry Ferguson's form this season fine but no-one can doubt that he bleeds blue. Fans support every player, even the ones that aren't playing at the top of their game. Glory hunters support the ones that give you a cruyff turn when your three nil up or score a 30 yarder at 2-0. Over years Ferguson has given me some great moments as a Rangers fan and to see the abuse he is getting now makes me sorry to sit in the same stand as some bears.

Good post. (tu)

He was good for us in the past but now he's an average player who is holding us back in my opinion. It's sad its ended the way it has and I hope he is remembered for the good and not the bad.

He was good for us in the past but now he's an average player who is holding us back in my opinion. It's sad its ended the way it has and I hope he is remembered for the good and not the bad.

I was thinking about this earlier actually. I stand by the fact that he's not good enough to play for us anymore, but it's a real shame the way it's turned out. His career started off so brightly, and if this is the end of his Rangers career it'll be a shame. I'd rather have him go out on a high than disappear out the back door.

I was thinking about this earlier actually. I stand by the fact that he's not good enough to play for us anymore, but it's a real shame the way it's turned out. His career started off so brightly, and if this is the end of his Rangers career it'll be a shame. I'd rather have him go out on a high than disappear out the back door.

Completely echo those sentiments mate :clap:

Not me.

Good post. (tu)

I disagree, it was a great post :craphead:

I know this thread was tongue in cheek, but it is a sad day. A player that should have gone in the history books is ending his days being ridiculed by the fans that once adored him. Would the likes of Gough or Greig have been subjected to this mockery? No. But then again they were true Rangers captains from first day to last.

I know this thread was tongue in cheek, but it is a sad day. A player that should have gone in the history books is ending his days being ridiculed by the fans that once adored him. Would the likes of Gough or Greig have been subjected to this mockery? No. But then again they were true Rangers captains from first day to last.

If ever a footballer has been taught a harsh, harsh lesson, it is Barry Ferguson.

This is a sad day today, we have just lost the player who would have won us the title. Step forward our leader Barry Ferguson. :(

Clearly deluded <cr>

I guess its the old folks home for me then. :(

.... from where you will no doubt carry on fishing ;)

He disgraced himself as captain of Rangers and captain of Scotland.

He was no longer putting in performances that earned the tag of 'match winner' I'm afraid Minstral. I wish he could have proved us all wrong, but this isn't the same Barry Ferguson.

A sad end for him nonetheless, but not helped my himself.

We do not know how serious his injury is.

We as a team have had far better results without him. Far better.

I hope the injury is not serious, as I would like him on the bench.

We can still win the SPL title and it is not like you Minstral to give up.

No Surrender! We can still win this title and with what is at stake - we had better.

Not sure if you were serious Minstral but if so, I think NVA sums it up well.

I wish Barry all the best, but I don't think this changes our title chances much more than any of our other decent players getting injured.

I dont give a shit what anyone thinks about what im about to say,

He is no longer the captain,that is accepted im sure by him and his fellow team mates.

He is now barry the player whom could simplt concentrate on his game and not anyone elses,this i feel could have been such a weight lifted from his shoulders and i was POSITIVE that given the chance to end his rangers career on a high he would have delivered!.

WE NOW GO INTO THE SPLIT MINUS A TOP CLASS MIDFIELDER!

yes you heard me right!We are on the verge of stopping the mhanks from winning 4 in a row and need all the good players we have for that final push! and regardless what anyone says barry is a top player.Imagine if mendes,edu,davies get injured/suspended or even all 3 what will we do?

he is a massive loss.

As for the fans whom continue to rag doll him even now? WATP remember that! he is one of us to the core and we stand together!

he made a massive mistake and has payed the ULTIMATE price as he will now leave the only club he has loved,the only club he wanted to finish his career with.

Its done!.

but to continually go on about it FFS he got fucking bevvied? he never murdered any c*nt? yep he got bevvied as captain of scotland/rangers a bad example and payed for it!

its over now leave it alone and stop the 'its a disgrace him getting steaming n aw that?'

Bet these folk never said the same about the likes of gascoigne and co?.

NO SURRENDER

We win 5 out of 10 when he starts and 8 out of 10 when he doesnt start.

No huge loss for me (tu)

During a Matchday there are 11 V 11 on the pitch if the game is lost its the 11 players that have failed not just Fergie

But players make a difference.

It's about what's best for the side and we've won 4 out of 4 since he was dropped.

No huge loss for me (tu)

During a Matchday there are 11 V 11 on the pitch if the game is lost its the 11 players that have failed not just Fergie

So........... if Liverpool play with 10 men plus Paddy McCourt and draw then play with 10 men plus Fernando Torres and win, you would say that Liverpool should persist with Paddy McCourt because it was the "11 players that have failed not just Paddy"

:lol:

No huge loss for me (tu)

So........... if Liverpool play with 10 men plus Paddy McCourt and draw then play with 10 men plus Fernando Torres and win, you would say that Liverpool should persist with Paddy McCourt because it was the "11 players that have failed not just Paddy"

:lol:

mute point as that would never happen (tu)

My point is Barry never made any of the mistakes that led to goals being conceded and points dropped. he isnt the only one that isnt performing to their standard. there is Mendes, Davis, Weir etc but no lets lay the blame firmly at Barrys door.