***The Official Rangers v Hearts Thread***

Muff

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by the sounds of it im glad i cant get a link to work

Did you not get the link i sent you?

i did mate thanks but i need to update it and its doing that just now the language was in chinese

by the sounds of it im glad i cant get a link to work

Did you not get the link i sent you?

i did mate thanks but i need to update it and its doing that just now the language was in chinese

Pain in the arse (tu)

i think it's about time davis stepped up to the mark n repaid some of the 4 milion we paid for him .. far too inconsistant this season and his final ball again today has been nothing short of terrible .. :(

i think it's about time davis stepped up to the mark n repaid some of the 4 milion we paid for him .. far too inconsistant this season and his final ball again today has been nothing short of terrible .. :(

get him into the middle and things would change Walter obviously didn't notice the difference last week yet everyone else did

Davis was transformed when he moved in a slot after Mendes got injured

sez it all

'1610: "Why have rangers got a right back playing left back, a left back playing left midfield, a centre back playing right back, and a centre foward playing centre back? makes completely no sense whatsoever." asks SSWnumber12 on My Sport'

get him into the middle and things would change Walter obviously didn't notice the difference last week yet everyone else did

Davis was transformed when he moved in a slot after Mendes got injured

ally had the team then

aff the bar

Who's challenging for the title, Hearts or Rangers?

This is a pathetic attempt, just like the majority of this season. No imagination, creativity, width, passion, some players are fucking hiding as usual, some can't even do the basics, like find a team-mate with a 3 yard pass....we are sloppy, panicking, too many miss-placed passes, too many gaps opening, players not knowing what to do with the ball....

The manager got the team selection, and, personnel completely wrong, and, the players are not doing their bit.

And Boyd should have burried that!