Kenny Miller - recap

Kenny Miller- All in All  

211 members have voted

1. 1. Now the dust has settled, was he a good signing? lets see everyones views.

• Yes, hes been one of our better players this season
    • Yes, he always puts in a good shift and helps the team
    • No, hes been quite poor this season
    • No, il never support him after playing for them
    • Yes, after he score against them, all was forgiven

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate these stupid polls but would say he made a huge difference when he came on yesterday. The midfield got movement in front of them and the St Mirren defence got pulled around and we began to look the better team for the first time and started to control the game rather than chasing.

my recap is that he is still a heedless chicken- who'll run all day and stick in a good shift - out of every 10 chances he score 1 and miss 9 - i'll support him in the team but not as a person because as soon as someone offers him 20 pence extra on his wages - he;ll be off like a shot - the man has no loyalties - and he has no shame either (td)

For every decent shift there are 5 games where he is of no use whatsoever. He continually needs dropped to re-focus himself, a fact he admitted to when interviewed at Forfar.

That is no use to a club like ours that demand 100% every week, he can leave any time.

I was option 2. After the intitial shock of signing him after all the vocal concern last season I backed him from his debut at home against Kaunus. The guy chased a nothing ball dow 40 yards and won us a throw in a good position - exactly something we lacked with the likes of Darcheville & Boyd upfront.

He's had a positive effective on the team and gives us something differant & he's scored some vital goals for us this season. A good signing IMO and he's backed by about 95% of Bears at Ibrox which can only do his confidence more good.

Over-all; a poor signing. Far too many bad games, that run of 16 on the trot was a joke, signed with an injury that has hampered him all season, runs about like a headless chicken, and, at times he is lazy, doesnt score enough goals, and, he also lacks the basics. For every 4-5 good games, there is a run of awful games.

A mediocre, inconsistant footballer, a waste of money, and, the sooner he is shown the door, the better.

Hit and miss really. (literally also..) , started off so well, but probably knew he HAD to as the fans were wanting his head on a pike, he then apparently "won over" the fans, and went back to the good old kenny miller we know oh so well.

A pathetic excuse of a player and a fenian rat. Should have never been signed.

Do you remember our fenian captain who lifted 9 trophies for the club and was a fan favourite?

IMO it doesn't matter if you are protestant, jewish, catholic, hibs fan, celtic fan etc etc.... if you are contributing to the team and helping the push towards winning the league then you are more than welcome to play for the team.

Do you remember our fenian captain who lifted 9 trophies for the club and was a fan favourite?

IMO it doesn't matter if you are protestant, jewish, catholic, hibs fan, celtic fan etc etc.... if you are contributing to the team and helping the push towards winning the league then you are more than welcome to play for the team.

Did he ever play for them, score against us and thump the badge?

Did he ever play for them, score against us and thump the badge?

No but he scored aginst them twice, thumped his badge and played a vital part in a 4-2 mauling. Thats why he gets my backing.

who he played for is irrelevant to me, i just dont rate the guy full stop. 12 goals from over 30 appearences isnt good enough for a rangers striker imo. Hes done better than i thought he would but that wouldnt be hard. He has pace and thats about it. With the number of chances hes had this season he should have had more goals than boyd. I remember at the start of the season i think he had over 15 chances before he actually scored a goal. People say he works hard but half the time he seems to run around like a headless chicken. Decent option to bring on as a sub when defences are tired but should never be a first team regular imo.