Kenny Miller - recap

Kenny Miller- All in All  

211 members have voted

1. 1. Now the dust has settled, was he a good signing? lets see everyones views.

• Yes, hes been one of our better players this season
    • Yes, he always puts in a good shift and helps the team
    • No, hes been quite poor this season
    • No, il never support him after playing for them
    • Yes, after he score against them, all was forgiven

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guys a fucking dick, two days ago he nearly crashed into the back of me and i had my two kids in the back. All because the wee fenian was on the phone, cunt ended up on the other side of the road. Was going to knock his head off until i got stopped. Wee fucking rat.

A pathetic excuse of a player and a fenian rat. Should have never been signed.

Do you remember our fenian captain who lifted 9 trophies for the club and was a fan favourite?

IMO it doesn't matter if you are protestant, jewish, catholic, hibs fan, celtic fan etc etc.... if you are contributing to the team and helping the push towards winning the league then you are more than welcome to play for the team.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

whats your views?

pesonally, mines was option 5. really didnt think id ever support him again, then he scored a few goals againt THEM.

I dont agree with any of the options. I feel he has been inconsistant at times. He played well at the start of the season but fell away in the last couple of months. He played fairly well when he came on the other day and hopefully he will have a decent end to the season. Overall a decent sqaud player who has done well in patches.

Do you remember our fenian captain who lifted 9 trophies for the club and was a fan favourite?

IMO it doesn't matter if you are protestant, jewish, catholic, hibs fan, celtic fan etc etc.... if you are contributing to the team and helping the push towards winning the league then you are more than welcome to play for the team.

So 'fenian' is a religion is it <cr>

His first touch is terrible and for a striker his goals to chances ratio is appauling but i still think he's done ok. Whither that says a lot about the rest of the strikers judge for yourself.

In the last few games he has made a impact coming off the bench which could be a factor for us in the run-in

His first touch is terrible and for a striker his goals to chances ratio is appauling but i still think he's done ok. Whither that says a lot about the rest of the strikers judge for yourself.

In the last few games he has made a impact coming off the bench which could be a factor for us in the run-in

Agreed, i think Davis was getting credit where miller was more deserving on Saturday for turning the game......

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This is the most embarassing thing I think I've ever read.

You two guys must know sweet fuck all.