Another Walter Smith Poll

Do you still want Smith to be the man in charge next season?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still want Smith to be the man in charge next season?

• Yes if we win league, No if we dont win the league
    • Yes, irrespective of league outcome
    • No, irrespective of league outcome

i cant go yet another year of chasing the mhanky mhob with smiths negative tactics, hes got to go no matter what he ends up doing this year, double or not, Walter Smiths Rangers are an easy touch and not pretty on the eye. We are so lucky the mhob are so sh*te and havnt put us away yet.

After Kaunas was time for change, Murray bottled it and gave Walter over £10m to get on with his job and no europe, i suppose Murray is just as much to blame for financing old Walter.

Sorry for another Smith poll but just curious as to where we all are. For me its Option 3.

I thought it was common knowledge that the majority want him to step down, with the better amongst us hoping he goes out on a high with the title back home where it belongs?

I may be wrong though

When we win the league he will rightly be given another year to retain the title. I don't see him carrying on beyond that though unless he has a change of heart......

I disagree, I think he would step down when we win (I like how you put that) and McCoist will take over. Without us going 4 years without the title, Ally with then be in a less pressured situation, we will be champions, qualified for champions league group stages, and, with time to get HIS team in place. Its a very good plan