When was your 1st Old Firm game?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully 9/5/09

Im sooo excited :gerbad::21:

Thought u were getting them ages ago?

The guy's gonna let me know on Wed when he picks up his ticks where the seats are n stuff...I said i'll take them if they're a good view...not paying over face value for a shitty view :craphead: I've never been to Ibrox when we've lost...ok apart from friendly against Liverpool...but that doesnt count lol.i always seem to bring good luck too...so fingers crossed :D

Hopefully 9/5/09

The guy's gonna let me know on Wed when he picks up his ticks where the seats are n stuff...I said i'll take them if they're a good view...not paying over face value for a shitty view :craphead: I've never been to Ibrox when we've lost...ok apart from friendly against Liverpool...but that doesnt count lol.i always seem to bring good luck too...so fingers crossed :D

k well theres only 3 stands u can be in :lol: Govan there is no bad view there Coland no bad view there,the only bad view is the clubdeck but that is unlikely u will get that.

Season 1993/94; late September or October, celtc won 2-1 at Ibrox. Can't remember if it was McCoist, Hateley or Mikhailichenko who scored that day?

Season 1993/94; late September or October, celtc won 2-1 at Ibrox. Can't remember if it was McCoist, Hateley or Mikhailichenko who scored that day?

30th october 1993 we lost 2-1 at the brox with super ally getting our goal

That's the one (tu)

Hopefully 9/5/09

k well theres only 3 stands u can be in :lol: Govan there is no bad view there Coland no bad view there,the only bad view is the clubdeck but that is unlikely u will get that.

Lol i know :lol: the dude said probably main stand section...i just dont want it to be the very top where theres the massive poles...i'd rather be near the tims so i can enjoy the banter :gerbad: then again...i dont want to catch anything.. :anguish: probably best getting as far away as possible eh?

Hopefully 9/5/09

Lol i know :lol: the dude said probably main stand section...i just dont want it to be the very top where theres the massive poles...i'd rather be near the tims so i can enjoy the banter :gerbad: then again...i dont want to catch anything.. :anguish: probably best getting as far away as possible eh?

lol am next to them, in fact u cant get any closer I sit right behind Strachen and lennon and its brilliant. :lol:

Hopefully 9/5/09

I'd have taken any view for my first Rangers V Celtic game. If you are paying over face value at Ibrox you're a mug.

Hopefully 9/5/09

I'd have taken any view for my first Rangers V Celtic game. If you are paying over face value at Ibrox you're a mug.

God help ye Scott...what an ugly view :anguish::anguish:

I know but you dont realise how long i've waited to go to one...this is a reasonable price considering i was gonna pay £150... i'm that desperate to go and cheer on the bears against them!

Hopefully 9/5/09

I know but you dont realise how long i've waited to go to one...this is a reasonable price considering i was gonna pay £150... i'm that desperate to go and cheer on the bears against them!

:lol: cheers. I woul'd be like this if i didnt have my season ticket. so how much are u actually paying for it???

i worked at the rangers vs scum game at ibrox we won 3-2 when i worked for rock steady

it was the game sutton scored after 20 seconds.

the worst bit was being spat on by one of the manky bastards when sutton scored :(

and the best bit was when they were leaving i stood with the biggest smile on my face dying to say

GET IT RIGHT FUCKING UP YE :)

Hopefully 9/5/09

The guy is taking the piss. The only reasonable price for a ticket at Ibrox is face value.

i worked at the rangers vs scum game at ibrox we won 3-2 when i worked for rock steady

it was the game sutton scored after 20 seconds.

the worst bit was being spat on by one of the manky bastards when sutton scored :(

and the best bit was when they were leaving i stood with the biggest smile on my face dying to say

GET IT RIGHT FUCKING UP YE :)

how did u no drag him wee the ears out the door then kick his cunt in. then spit on him :uk:

Hopefully 9/5/09

The guy is taking the piss. The only reasonable price for a ticket at Ibrox is face value.

I know he is :anguish: he'll get a slap when i see him! lol may be able to convince him to put the price down... :craphead: