Newcastle Utd

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin Nolan anyone?

In a heartbeat but we've no chance, he's destined to go to another EPL club.

Bassong(sp?) is another I'd be really interested in but again very unlikely he'd come to us, only thing in our favour is the chance of champions league football as I image most will see even the championship as a higher more prestigious level of footbal than the SPL.

who ever gets the title, will have the chance to plunder the 3 EPL clubs who go down......................newcastle are near bottom for a reason, player are not very good.

i would only take taylor and we couldnt afford him, thats it.

the rest of them are rotten.

I think West Brom and Middlesborough have better players than Newcastle.

Not so much about west brom but middlesbrough have quality players like stewart downing , marlon king , alfonso alves and emnes id take all those :lol:

Not so much about west brom but middlesbrough have quality players like stewart downing , marlon king , alfonso alves and emnes id take all those :lol:

Fortune, Morrison, Koren, Greening, Cech and Teixeira are all good players.

I don't think I would take any of those four!!

I don't think I would take any of those four!!

id take alves but the rest are shite, especially downing

I'd take ameobi, he's class! If you think about it though, I'd prob take most of them bar Joey Barton and Owen. A) Barton's a nob and B) Owen's a crock.

:lol: :lol:

You're joking, right?

Something tells me that despite their abyssmal showing in the EPL this season, many of the Newcastle players would still consider themselves to be superstars. Realistically, Lovenkrands is the only player we could get from them (even then, that's only because he'd be willing to take a significant pay cut to sign for a club he dearly loves.) and i'd certainly take him if the chance arose. As people have rightfully said above, he'd represent a sizeable step up from several of our existing strikers.

NO ONE fron Newcastle would get in our team, absolutely no one.

They were relegated for a reason, they are shite!

Some of the glitzy names mentioned might sound nice, but the players themselves are no better than what we have just now.

Newcastle - waste of time/money imho.

A club reeking from top to bottom.

chris brunt has a sweet left foot. is he a LB OR LM ?

edit - fuckit, i wikipedia'd him. he's a left mid/winger .. i've thought he's a good solid player most of season, and can take a free kick too :)