Crocker

See, there was a corner right on half time which motor was taking, and Crocker sounded like he was gagging for a goal from it, and said 'this would REALLY hurt Rangers, right on half time'.

But then in the second half, he said equally aggressively something like 'Rangers desperate to hang on and they will OVERTAKE Celtic at the top of the table' as if he was gagging for that to happen too.

See, there was a corner right on half time which motor was taking, and Crocker sounded like he was gagging for a goal from it, and said 'this would REALLY hurt Rangers, right on half time'.

But then in the second half, he said equally aggressively something like 'Rangers desperate to hang on and they will OVERTAKE Celtic at the top of the table' as if he was gagging for that to happen too.

He does come across as one of them but when you hear him roar at Mendes' goal during the 2-4 game. He doesn't come across as bias.

But hey, more than often he sounds like a Tim so........... ROUND YAE CROCKER :lol:

I hate him with a freakin passion, beadrattler for sure, between him and booth, shitanta are garbage for commentary. Loved watching Hartson squirm all day long!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crocker is another fat t*** arsehole who was enjoying himself in Seville all those years ago.

He was squirming today and I fucking loved it. Booth was absolutely gutted when we scored as well.

GIRFUY.

Crocker is another fat t*** arsehole who was enjoying himself in Seville all those years ago.

He was squirming today and I fucking loved it. Booth was absolutely gutted when we scored as well.

GIRFUY.

Is he a commentator?

GIRFUY.

Is he a commentator?

Setanta's very own....

GIRFUY.

Is he a commentator?

Setanta's very own....

Ah. Could hear them as i was listening to the radio.

GIRFUY.

Is he a commentator?

Yeah, hes the English guy that commentates on Setanta.

I've never realised this, mind you i was there the day so i dunno what he said.

I remember when we won the league at the Methodome in 1999 his commentary was pretty good...

I am not one for paranoid pish, but that fucker is a timothy, no doubt.

BB speaks for me on Crocker (tu)

And me.

Leave the paranoia to the t****, but he is undeniably a fenian bastard.

GIRFUY.

Is he a commentator?

Yeah, hes the English guy that commentates on Setanta.

I've never realised this, mind you i was there the day so i dunno what he said.

I remember when we won the league at the Methodome in 1999 his commentary was pretty good...

Yeah, i recognized his voice from that day tbf. I'm quite astounded by how many Celtic fans are actually in the media. It must really annoy them that they are reporting on us bringing the title home :craphead:

i dunno i don't think he's a tim and i don't think he's a ger, when he called the sky sports games (ours and theirs etc) it was the same kinda tone like he was excited, go back to 04/05 season when he called the last game of the season at fir park he went balistic like some kind of over excited kid in a toys r us store, then you have sutton, hartson, larsson goals against us its the same tone, nakamura's goal last season mendes, cousin, miller double (inc the howler) then you have john rankins goal for hibs, goal against us for st mirren then the countless other goals.

yesterdays tone was wee bit different, when davis put the ball in the net it sounded like a cry of joy, i don't believe he's a ger nor a tim.

i dunno i don't think he's a tim and i don't think he's a ger, when he called the sky sports games (ours and theirs etc) it was the same kinda tone like he was excited, go back to 04/05 season when he called the last game of the season at fir park he went balistic like some kind of over excited kid in a toys r us store, then you have sutton, hartson, larsson goals against us its the same tone, nakamura's goal last season mendes, cousin, miller double (inc the howler) then you have john rankins goal for hibs, goal against us for st mirren then the countless other goals.

yesterdays tone was wee bit different, when davis put the ball in the net it sounded like a cry of joy, i don't believe he's a ger nor a tim.

Could say the same for Peter Martin. He will blow you ear aff when Rangers score in europe, and does the same for Scotland and Celtic.

And, as i have been told on hear. He's the biggest tim in [iNSERT TOWN HERE]

I guess that's who they fool ya ;)