Walter's best decision as Rangers manager

Smith should never had to make the decision to drop Ferguson, Ferguson should not have been brought back into the team to be dropped in the 1st place

This time around, the decision to retire gracefully at the end of the season having won the SPL.

Last time, Laudrup & Gazza yes, Albertz and Amoruso as well, probably too many decisions to mention, but that period will be forever tarnished by losing 10iar and the Scottish Cup Final because of his stubborness.

This time around, the decision to retire gracefully at the end of the season having won the SPL.

Last time, Laudrup & Gazza yes, Albertz and Amoruso as well, probably too many decisions to mention, but that period will be forever tarnished by losing 10iar and the Scottish Cup Final because of his stubborness.

lets hope for a similar outcome this time

lets hope for a similar outcome this time

:clap:

the signing of bougherra imo

Over this season it's definitely vindicated itself after a slow start. His second half to the season has been outstanding.

Last time, putting young Gary Mcswegan on for the second goal against Marseille at Ibrox in the CL when we had been hammered all game. Hateley got the first I think.

WHAT A HEADER !! I headered the living room light whe I jumped up :lol:

This time, managing to overcome Werder Bremen last season, especially the 2nd leg over there. I thought they were a very good side. McGregors save :ohmy: Theyve proved it this season. Theyre in the UEFA Cup Final !!

Last time, putting young Gary Mcswegan on for the second goal against Marseille at Ibrox in the CL when we had been hammered all game. Hateley got the first I think.

This time, managing to overcome Werder Bremen last season, especially the 2nd leg over there. I thought they were a very good side. McGregors save :ohmy: Theyve proved it this season. Theyre in the UEFA Cup Final !!

haha, when he came on, i was like, "who the fuck is he????" hahaha

Aye, me too outlaw :lol: What a header, absolutely stunning !!

Its on here at 7.10 He was only on the pitch 2 minutes or something !!

I'd agree with the signing of david weir what a pro he is. Richard gough was saying be4 the match kicked off on saturday how weir had got him player of the year at everton nd that he got cuellar player of the year last year nd boogie rangers player of the year this year.

that goal was one of my earliest memories, brilliant seeing it again :D

Smith's best decision was getting rid of Ferguson.

His worst was not doing it a lot earlier.

(I think the OP means this season btw)

Spot on. If he had a done a lot earlier, we could have been winning the league against the scum!

Pretty sure it was his first touch, and, his first appearance! Shame he fell away after that though. Back when I was still going to games regularly (tu)

God, that brings back memories! :D

IMO to drop Ferguson and McGregor, a decision that will see us win the league.

He should have dropped Ferguson, or perhaps not even brought him back in so quickly, for purely footballing reasons. I agree with what WS did but I'm giving him no credit for it as his hand was forced. The other ned (McGreggor) is of little consequence and I don't think his absence has made any real difference.

Walter cannae make good decisions. BTW if they had scored a single goal gainst us, if Davis never cleared Vinegar's header than we would ALL be in a very different mood, Walter must still go no matter what!