Why does everyone hate Ian Crocker?

Mendes91

He's a pretty good commentator IMO. Everyone seems to bash him for being biased.

Oh and btw, we will still win the league. Don't give up!

Was your first post something about Hartson being a great pundit? :pipe:

He's a pretty good commentator IMO. Everyone seems to bash him for being biased.

Distinct smell of Mhank in here

Ian Crocker just lovessssssss to talk about Celtic, its hard to watch a Rangers game on Setanta and be reminded about how Celtic have won the league the past 3 years, how they have dominated us this decade. Crockers a cock knosher, him and Booth share a half-time pie

Just a fat Harry Potter

And if its true that your first post was about Hartson being a good pundit then you must be listening to a different guy than me, because men with freckles on their head and the most annoyin accent in the world dont make good pundits

Eh? Cause he's a t****** maybe?

its people like you that give us a bad name. you bigot

Eh? Cause he's a t****** maybe?

its people like you that give us a bad name. you bigot

tattie muncher :sherlock:

Ian Crocker just lovessssssss to talk about Celtic, its hard to watch a Rangers game on Setanta and be reminded about how Celtic have won the league the past 3 years, how they have dominated us this decade. Crockers a cock knosher, him and Booth share a half-time pie

Just a fat Harry Potter

And if its true that your first post was about Hartson being a good pundit then you must be listening to a different guy than me, because men with freckles on their head and the most annoyin accent in the world dont make good pundits

spot on!

He mentioned the tims more last night than either Hibs or Rangers..................

Just listen to him everytime BIG YAN, gets the ball,Kelly Brook couldnae give a orgasam like that.

Just a fat Harry Potter

I dont know if it was, I just took an educated guess at what it might have been, with a hint of sarcasm haha

I don't hate him but he definitely took great pleasure in saying 'if they throw it away now they'll have no excuses!' As if the ridiculous fixture congestion last season never happened and we were just whining for the sake of it.

Just listen to him everytime BIG YAN, gets the ball,Kelly Brook couldnae give a orgasam like that.

In the name of scientific research, this claim is worth investigating :pipe:

Guest therabbitt

I'll take one for the team, purely in the name of scientific research.

Does anyone remember when scott booth played for Aberdeen they were playing at Ibrox he ran towards the goalie after he had caught a high ball as if he was going to barge into him only to dodge him at the last second but by doing this pulled his hamstring and was out for months…I still laugh when I think about it today….

p.s. that fat arsehole of a commentator is the worst in the business ……

I'll take one for the team, purely in the name of scientific research.

I did, it wasnt that good :pipe:

Cant stand him he is terrible so is Scott Booth honestly when are Setanta going to employ someone who has an honest decent opinion not just people who dont like Celtic but would rather they win the league than Rangers sickens me to the back teeth!!! :anguish: