• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To the tune of ¨"Here we go, here we go, here we go¨"

I give you:

"Embryo, embryo, embryo¨"

an there´s room fur ¨Umbro¨in there somewhere as well...

and ¨Kirk must go¨

¨worse than Flo¨

Sorry lads...

I'm sure Boab will be on soon asking if the eggs in question were of the free range variety.

Just read the thread now, but of course (what should be) up-standing individuals who play for The Rangers and who are Scottish internationals like Kirk does are role models to society and kids should be buying free-range produce - the best health and moral wise.

Btw, I've cooked both poached and Scrambled Eggs in the microwave - can work really well!

Infact Scrambled Egg in the microwaves was one of my first culinary masterpieces!

Guest therabbitt
I'm sure Boab will be on soon asking if the eggs in question were of the free range variety.

Just read the thread now, but of course (what should be) up-standing individuals who play for The Rangers and who are Scottish internationals like Kirk does are role models to society and kids should be buying free-range produce - the best health and moral wise.

Btw, I've cooked both poached and Scrambled Eggs in the microwave - can work really well!

Infact Scrambled Egg in the microwaves was one of my first culinary masterpieces!

Give it a fucking break.

Give it a fucking break.

:scot:

:anguish: Scrambled eggs in a microwave invariably come out rubbery (and no, i'm not Chinese)