Is it true?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Rangers should propose a minute's applause for the famine today?

I like your thinking!

“Celtic is a Scottish club with proud Irish roots, an organisation which represents a fusion of cultures between both countries. We are a club open to all and while we celebrate our traditions, it is important that we also celebrate our diversity.

What a load of pish.

I think Rangers should engulf either of these slogans under our RFC crest today:

"Its not a famine if you just misplaced the tatties"

or

"If they weren't such picky eaters"

:craphead:

It doesn't bother me.

Look at it objectively. They were formed out of immigrants from Eire who would have suffered during the famine, so remembering it is something they are right to do IMO.

I know i am treading on thin ice here, and i know why people will get annoyed about the cunts remembering, but history should never be forgotten.

We all know that that club have acutely bad morals, esp when it comes to remembering the British heroes who fell in the wars to make us AND them safe.

let them have thier day and lets worry about winning today, and winning well.............

Guest The Brown Brogue

Personally I couldnt give a shit what they do, most of the time it ends up being some half-assed, badly organised mess that just embarrases themselves anyway.

It doesn't bother me.

Look at it objectively. They were formed out of immigrants from Eire who would have suffered during the famine, so remembering it is something they are right to do IMO.

I know i am treading on thin ice here, and i know why people will get annoyed about the cunts remembering, but history should never be forgotten.

We all know that that club have acutely bad morals, esp when it comes to remembering the British heroes who fell in the wars to make us AND them safe.

let them have thier day and lets worry about winning today, and winning well.............

Very thin fucking ice mate. Fuck them and if you associate with them, well, you know whats coming......................

I love the fact they have one of the clover leaves missing - fucking unlucky!

Why don't they just stop bleating ffs! It was 160 odd years ago. I might as well start papping on about the vikings raping and pillaging.

Amazing how they can pay respect to Ireland's lost but cant have British Soldiers walk on the pitch. Real British heroes,

Joke of a club .

Spot on (tu) I suggest they all go to their beloved Oirland and give us peace.

Guest therabbitt
Man u did something like this. They wore an old top to remember the players that died in the plane crash i think. IT was against city, and they got beat if i remember. Pretty embarrassing.

Maybe I've woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, but I don't see the relevance at all...

Man u did something like this. They wore an old top to remember the players that died in the plane crash i think. IT was against city, and they got beat if i remember. Pretty embarrassing.

Maybe I've woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, but I don't see the relevance at all...

Yes, you have.

It doesn't bother me.

Very thin fucking ice mate. Fuck them and if you associate with them, well, you know whats coming......................

What's coming mate?

Should i hide under my desk?

Instead of harking back to their roots , how about even the slightest modicom of respect towards the armed forces of there adopted homeland and the efforts of these troops in attempting to help bring stability to countries who know hardship and suffering on a such scale not even comparable to the Irish Famine.

I have no issue with Celtic hnouring their Irish roots , but a little respect towards their adopted homeland - is that too much to ask ???

Instead of harking back to their roots , how about even the slightest modicom of respect towards the armed forces of there adopted homeland and the efforts of these troops in attempting to help bring stability to countries who know hardship and suffering on a such scale not even comparable to the Irish Famine.

I have no issue with Celtic hnouring their Irish roots , but a little respect towards their adopted homeland - is that too much to ask ???

from THEM, yes!

they are animals, cheats, a horrible club. a seady club.

It makes you sick when you think that they wont allow people to sell poppys outside their ground.

Spot on minst, they are an absolute disgrace to humanity, never mind football.

Attention-seeking, ambulance-chasing, lowlife media whores I have never seen the like of before.

from THEM, yes!

they are animals, cheats, a horrible club. a seady club.

they have no class, or style and shame every human being on this earth with their antics and beliefs