I don't want Walter Smith

In bygone days i've sat in a forlorn manner, watching our side get decimated by dross like Ivan Sproule. I've sat in the main stand as a piss poor Greek side curtail our Champions League (nope, UEFA Cup) ambitions and i've seen us toil against semipro dross from Lithuania. Today though, was the nearest i've ever came to walking out of a game before half time.

The Rangers management team of today, they disgust me and i'm finding it a chore to lend them my support.

A cowardly, fearful, unambitious, unwitting performance of the highest order. The team were sent out there to clearly contain and scrape by Aberdeen (a side who were ragged with injury), rather than actually do what we needed to do and put a sizeable amount of goals past them. Smith wanted to avoid being disrespectful to Aberdeen, but he's ended up being far too respectful, an even bigger crime.

Rather than go for it and win the league on our own backs, we're now once again left in limbo, waiting like vultures for the tarriers to slip up. It's tragic and a game plan that repulses me. We dont deserve the footballing philosophies that Smith inflicts on us.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest therabbitt
In bygone days i've sat in a forlorn manner, watching our side get decimated by dross like Ivan Sproule. I've sat in the main stand as a piss poor Greek side curtail our Champions League (nope, UEFA Cup) ambitions and i've seen us toil against semipro dross from Lithuania. Today though, was the nearest i've ever came to walking out of a game before half time.

The Rangers management team of today, they disgust me and i'm finding it a chore to lend them my support.

A cowardly, fearful, unambitious, unwitting performance of the highest order. The team were sent out there to clearly contain and scrape by Aberdeen (a side who were ragged with injury), rather than actually do what we needed to do and put a sizeable amount of goals past them. Smith wanted to avoid being disrespectful to Aberdeen, but he's ended up being far too respectful, an even bigger crime.

Rather than go for it and win the league on our own backs, we're now once again left in limbo, waiting like vultures for the tarriers to slip up. It's tragic and a game plan that repulses me. We dont deserve the footballing philosophies that Smith inflicts on us.

Excellent post. I nearly switched off Setanta at half time today.

What a terrific post (tu)

i wanted him out after kaunas, havnt changed my mind, i dont enjoy watching the rangers anymore, its hard work, the fans deserve immense credit for backing the team so much, i just wish we had a team who matched our fans.

win or lose the league, hes got to go.

and i dont want anyone from inside the current regime taking over, they seem to be all Smith Clones, we need fresh, new ideas, a winner. someone who will not accept defeats and pathetic performances, Walters excuses are ridiculous.

Smith's a wanker,he has shite tactics etc etc etc,like today for example bringing Lafferty on when Miller was fucked,unbelievable.

Grow up :rolleyes:

Well that's how i feel after a lot of his decisions,can he not see Davis is a central midfielder and a better one than Ferguson,and that Miller was fucked today?

Walter should depart at the end of the season.

He came back after Murrays PLG error and plugged the sinking ship

He brought in the fans favourite Aly, and everyone was delighted

Performances have been extreemly disapinging of late, and he has exhausted his tool bag of ideas, as most managers do eventually ( except Sir Alex Ferguson )

He has been a great servant and that can't be denied, so let him finish up with our support, or do we want to replicate the scums constant barage againt Chesney.

We will have a new manager next season, so support Walter and show the others, we back our people.

Walter should depart at the end of the season.

He came back after Murrays PLG error and plugged the sinking ship

He brought in the fans favourite Aly, and everyone was delighted

Performances have been extreemly disapinging of late, and he has exhausted his tool bag of ideas, as most managers do eventually ( except Sir Alex Ferguson )

He has been a great servant and that can't be denied, so let him finish up with our support, or do we want to replicate the scums constant barage againt Chesney.

We will have a new manager next season, so support Walter and show the others, we back our people.

tell us more, who is it?

as manager next season even if we win the league this season. Im just getting sick of him playing players out of position and generally not showing enough savvy. For us to play like that against a team who havent won at Ibrox in what 15 years? and with what is at stake. Ive had enough!!

Errr..... we won today as well so 15 years and counting!

as manager next season even if we win the league this season. Im just getting sick of him playing players out of position and generally not showing enough savvy. For us to play like that against a team who havent won at Ibrox in what 15 years? and with what is at stake. Ive had enough!!

Errr..... we won today as well so 15 years and counting!

We did win, we did. As long as your happy, hey ho !!

Just wanted a little bit more bite, a little bit of flair, a little bit of conviction, a little bit of steel.

I think back to the title decider when Hateley scored the two goals against the sheep. If that Rangers team yesterday had played against that sheep team from all those years ago we would have got humped. Its my opinion, I want a new manager next season EVEN IF WALTER WINS US THE LEAGUE.

I didnt mention a thing about our victory, maybe you picked me up wrong.

Smith is staying and i am glad he is....

We will never go forward under Smith, but if you are prepared to keep watching boring negative pish then good luck to you,

We have gone forward from where smith started......you won't see it though as you dislike the manager so much you claim a 4-3-3 with 3 forwards on the park is a negative formation......how can you be taken seriously after that

We will never go forward under Smith, but if you are prepared to keep watching boring negative pish then good luck to you,

We have gone forward from where smith started......you won't see it though as you dislike the manager so much you claim a 4-3-3 with 3 forwards on the park is a negative formation......how can you be taken seriously after that

Does not matter how he sets out the team, he still only commits one man up front. Put all the spin you like on it, he is a negative boring manager who will never take us forward. He had shot his bolt in the 10 in a row season when he admitted he could take the club no further, and why murray brought him back i just dont know. He has learned nothing, same tactics, playing players out of position, and bizzare team selections.

Does not matter how he sets out the team, he still only commits one man up front. Put all the spin you like on it, he is a negative boring manager who will never take us forward. He had shot his bolt in the 10 in a row season when he admitted he could take the club no further, and why murray brought him back i just dont know. He has learned nothing, same tactics, playing players out of position, and bizzare team selections.

Kenny miller and lafferty were clearly playing up front the whole game along with boyd until the sending off changed the game

As i say you are either so clueless about football or blin kered against Walter there is no point even discussing it with you

Kenny miller and lafferty were clearly playing up front the whole game along with boyd until the sending off changed the game

As i say you are either so clueless about football or blin kered against Walter there is no point even discussing it with you

Iam sure you must be related to Walter if you think he is not a negative manager, also if you think I am clueless thats up to you, but at least i am honest and when you i see a poor team and manager i will admit it not like you, who will wait until the scum win another nine in a row. also you seem to think you know everything, but really you know nothing and you would not know a good attacking Rangers team if you seen one. Also one good thing is i have seen better Rangers teams than you will ever have seen, who were not scared to play good attacking football and tried to entertain the fans. But i dont know why i argue with a fan who thinks Walter is not negative, just a shame you never seen the Baxter and company era.

Iam sure you must be related to Walter if you think he is not a negative manager, also if you think I am clueless thats up to you, but at least i am honest and when you i see a poor team and manager i will admit it not like you, who will wait until the scum win another nine in a row. also you seem to think you know everything, but really you know nothing and you would not know a good attacking Rangers team if you seen one. Also one good thing is i have seen better Rangers teams than you will ever have seen, who were not scared to play good attacking football and tried to entertain the fans. But i dont know why i argue with a fan who thinks Walter is not negative, just a shame you never seen the Baxter and company era.

You dont play 4 at the back agianst 1 Aberdeen forward against 10 men (for a while) and call that attacking football. If you do, you dont know what attacking football is. And then therese the whole thing about goal difference, c'mon!

he played three forwards, you wanted a defender ? taken off (which one) and to play a 3-3-4 ?

Put down the game of football maager it's not real life you know.....

You are the type of fan who will put up with anything and will only wake up when its to late.