Well done Daryll King for having a go at bigot keevins

Accusing Miller of lying but DK had him by the balls, then his blind bigotry made him say no chance Bougherra gettin an appeal, 5 minutes later it appears Bougherra appeal is on. What a horrible evil piece of sectarian scum to be on any media outlet ! keevins go home ya paedo defending bhastard ! :sherlock:

What was he accusing Miller of lying about?

Miller said to Setanta that he never saw the Lafferty incident. Hugh Keevins said he did see it, but told them he didn't. Darrel rightly challenged him about it. Of course though, Keevins wouldn't admit to what he was obviously trying to say.

I as also going to start a thread about this.

Keevens is a first class wanker. The Quicker he leaves Radio and anything media related the better. Him and they other old tager Archie McPhenian

Keevens is a first class wanker. The Quicker he leaves Radio and anything media related the better. Him and they other old tager Archie McPhenian

I think it's funny to have someone consistantly make such a tool of himself without shame ;)

What exactly did King say?

put wee shug right in his place

I think it's funny to have someone consistantly make such a tool of himself without shame ;)

What exactly did King say?

put wee shug right in his place

(tu) Keevins and his cock-ups make SuperScoreboard tolerable.

know what annoys me about him, he always tips rangers to win and celtic to struggle as if to get some sort of response from dhims, and they go nuts believing him! they are a wierd race! lol

i can see right through old shug