***Hibs v Scum***

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Im literally shaking! No way could i sit through that again! me n my wee bro were on the edge of our seats, fucking YAS!! :D D :gerbad:

Cant wait till Sunday now...soooo excited!!!

my word that was close. Celtic, like us on wednesday had more than enough chances to win the game but failed to take them. We still have a very tough game next week but we know now that a win will be enough to bring the title home. 1-0, 5-0, 4-3 it doesnt matter what we win by now. Goal difference is irrelevant

What do you mean Hibs kept a clean sheet? McGeady was playing y'know?! According to the media last week his inclusion automatically equals 3 Celtic goals.

Couldn't even cause damage to the critically woeful Van Zanten.

The Celtic fans will be coming down on Strachan from every angle against Hearts.

Any chance of an upset next week at Celtic Park?

As much as i'd like it, can't see it, i think they will go out and win by about 3 or 4 ... But that doesn't matter, as long as we win!

The Celtic fans will be coming down on Strachan from every angle against Hearts.

It wont be as cut and dried as the yahoo's will have you believe anyway.

I just realised today how much of an actual shambles Celtic are in the middle of the park. They still remarkably haven't replaced Lennon and hilariously, Hartley is trying to fulfill his role to absolutely no avail. McGeady isn't as half as influential as they'd have you make out and Samaras is barely Championship level standard.

Hearts will go there liberated and will be playing with absolutely no pressure. If Aguiar and Driver turn up, who knows?

It's an interesting point, as it seems that a lot of people are assuming Celtic will turn up and win because they are at home.

Granted, Hearts don't have anything to play for but this could allow them to play free from pressure, and go for the win.

Regardless, it really is all about what we do now.

3 points & it's ours!

This will be incredibly close....we have to do it now.....surely to fuck!

Goal diff will still come into it if we draw & they win, but we'd be fucked if it did. OH COME ON rANGERS.....just HAUL yourself's over the finish line.....scrape a 1-0 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!