Bundesliga conclusion

Saturdays brings the end of a spectactular season in Germany

Wolfsburg, who have no honours as a club, pretty much need a point to incredibly win the title

If they were to lose, at the same time Bayern and Stuttgart are playing each other in what would become a title deciding match

Im backing Wolfsburg :pipe:

Bundesliga is always competitve and there must be 5 or 6 teams at the start of the season with dreams of winning the title. Wish every league in the world was like that. Would like to see Wolfsburg do it but you can nevr write off Bayern

hmmmm....I'm obviously hoping Bayern manage, but I reckon Wolfsburg will do enough to win the league. :(

So long as Bayern win, I won't be entirely depressed. A loss to Stuttgart could mean 4th place! I can't be bothered with Uefa again.... :P

Werder Bremen at home should be a difficult match for them still.

Bremen won 5-2 in Wolfsburg during a cup game in March 2009. However, Bremen is on 10th place, doesnt matter if they even beat 10-0 against Wolfsburg, it would not change anything. Plus the whole team might still be drunk as hell if wednesday night brings the UEFA Cup to Bremen...

Anyway speaking of Wolfsburg and their players I wouldn't fancy drawing Bosnia in the World Cup play offs.

They don't have that great defence, but Vedad Ibisevic, Edin Dzeko, Miralem Pjanic, Zlatan Muslimovic and Zvjezdan Misimovic could cause any team problems.

If Scotland draw them, I think they will dump us out.

Anyway speaking of Wolfsburg and their players I wouldn't fancy drawing Bosnia in the World Cup play offs.

They don't have that great defence, but Vedad Ibisevic, Edin Dzeko, Miralem Pjanic, Zlatan Muslimovic and Zvjezdan Misimovic could cause any team problems.

We'll be lucky to make the playoffs IMO.

Second spot isn't guaranteed to make it remember.

We'll be lucky to make the playoffs IMO.

Second spot isn't guaranteed to make it remember.

Dont remind me :anguish:

Bundesliga is unreal,. Any team could beat the top teams on any given week and there's always lots of goals. I remember wacthing Bremen smash Bayern at the start of the season to end their run of wins at home, fantastic match. The Dortmund-Shalke matches are always great to watch as well, both teams have great fans.