Spurs 8 mill for Broon

‘Spurs lining up’ £8m Brown raid

ET today

and Vennegoor offered a deal for another year :craphead:

by Alison McConnell

SPURS were today linked with a £8m swoop for Celtic midfielder Scott Brown.

It is believed Harry Redknapp has kept an eye on Brown and Aiden McGeady this season with a string of scouting reports.

Celtic paid Hibs a Scottish record £4.5m for Brown two seasons ago, but would almost double their money if Spurs came calling.

The player is well aware he would be in for a hefty wage rise if he took the move south to team up with fellow Scotland international Alan Hutton.

Pish paper talk, why do they make him out to be some kind of superstar?

Hes rank and we got a lucky break there, and their ment to be in for Bojan............AYE RIGHT.

They gave him a 5 then said. Was good, ankle injury got him took of early for Maloney or something along they lines.

What good did he do ? did he cross the ball in the box or something like the rest of the team ? :lol:

One Of my favourite replys :lol:

Today, 06:29 AM

Credits: 4,783.20

Haha....if they can pay so much for them rubbish...we should be expecting at least 20 mil for Brown

20 million for brown. Much is big Kirk worth then ? :lol:

Celtic paid Hibs a Scottish record £4.5m for Brown two seasons ago, but would almost double their money if Spurs came calling.

Eh, what?

Thats the highest ammount between two scottish clubs :lol:

One thing the Tims do well, is they manage to get over inflated prices for there players :mad:

I could actually see them getting £8million for Brown :anguish:

and I bet if :thomson: comes back the same player we lose him for about 4 Million

One thing the Tims do well, is they manage to get over inflated prices for there players :mad:

and I bet if :thomson: comes back the same player we lose him for about 4 Million

Hopefully Thomson comes back the same player, and we have the sense to tie him up on a longer contract.

IMO Thomson should be kept at all costs (tu)

did anyone see his performance against hibs the other day? I seen some papers giving him a 5 (td)

£8 mil :lol:

How many times did he stumble over the ball when trying to run with it? It was as if he had his boots on the wrong feet.

If it wasn't for the fact that I was expecting them to score in the last minute, I'd have been pissing myself laughing at him. I hate him so much.

Hopefully Thomson comes back the same player, and we have the sense to tie him up on a longer contract.

IMO Thomson should be kept at all costs (tu)

for me he is our best midfielder he was consistently better than Mendes and Davis until he got injured he cut out stupid fouls, yellow card and was adding goals and assists to him game

:thomson: :wub: :wub: