Just met a legend !

As i was finnishing work my mate came in and said Super allys out there...

as everyone was running up to him etc lol... i just waited till i was walking by and tapped him on the shoulder and said ;) we better win on sunday mate.

he said " We have no option " :)

Then when i was standing at the front door waiting on my lift he walked out and said " see ye later wee man ;) "

it was like god talking :)

:praise:

thought id share :lol::anguish:

"We have no option", I may be reading into too much but just sounds as if he feels that if we don't win on Sunday then he and Walter will be off. Good attitude to have though.

(tu) were is it you work?

Morrisons in johnstone :craphead:

A few people were asking for autographs etc but i dont like dong tht unless its at the game. I had to make a wee comment tho ;)

I went up and took a photo of Novo in St.Enoch center (i did ask first), the level up from Micky Dees. He didn't mind. Brand fucking new. Meeting Super Ally though...I think I'd piss myself with excitement.

"We have no option", I may be reading into too much but just sounds as if he feels that if we don't win on Sunday then he and Walter will be off. Good attitude to have though.

Hmm, maybe looking into something that ain't there. I think he just meant that Rangers simply have to win, and that is the right attitude.

Hmm, maybe looking into something that ain't there. I think he just meant that Rangers simply have to win, and that is the right attitude.

Defo reading to much into it, I dont think he could of said anything better. kind of 'winning is everything' attitude.

Guest Andypendek

I have a vision of Superally07 chasing McCoist up and down the aisles on his forklift truck, shouting 'Ally! Ally! Sign ma seat!'