Starting To Panic Here....

I got an email confirming I had a ticket for the Utd game off rangers on the 2nd of may and it said the money would be taken out on the 8th which it did. But my ticket still hasnt been delivered yet. Has this happened to anybody else ?? ... Cheers ! :(

I got an email confirming I had a ticket for the Utd game off rangers on the 2nd of may and it said the money would be taken out on the 8th which it did. But my ticket still hasnt been delivered yet. Has this happened to anybody else ?? ... Cheers ! :(

Phone them. Did you pay the extra 5 pounds to get recorded delivery?

postmen have been looking for them too in peoples mail i think someone said the other night, you better watch buddy, i would charge down to that sorting office.

postmen have been looking for them too in peoples mail i think someone said the other night, you better watch buddy, i would charge down to that sorting office.

funny u say that m8, I was watching A Progrmme last night and it was about a postie stealing the mail.

Your tickets should be there by friday if not i would phone them up.

Disgusting this, :mad: Rangers should cancel these tickets and sell them on to Rangers ST holders who've been to all the games all season,

Over 4 grand for 3 tickets and still over an hour left on them :(

What chance has the average supporter got with prices like this?