This is our city

i woke up at 6-30 this morning to a beautiful sunny sky and thought today is the day we reclaim glasgow

i went out for a paper and stood on the clyde arc(squinty bridge) looking along the clyde towards the city centre and it was a great sight

today lets all take to the streets of glasgow after the gers win the title and show theses anti scottish anti british anti establishment bastards how to party

this is our city lets get out there and let glasgow flourish in a sea of red white and blue

Superb KPL

I experienced similar sentiments

Walked along Baillieston Main Street for a paper to go wi my bacon rolls.

Clear Blue Skies. Sun shining. Wee breeze. You look around in that quiet wee moment and you think "This is it".

Time to take back what is ours.

Come on the Rangers. Do this.

fcuking magical kpl, that would be a great sight to stand on that wee bridge at that time in the morning just when the sun is rising

today is the day .. we are the people :uk:

i was tempted to go home and get my big ensign flag and drape it over the bridge

fcuking magical kpl, that would be a great sight to stand on that wee bridge at that time in the morning just when the sun is rising

It's not that magic for him though, he sleeps underneath it most weekends!!!! :beer1:

It's not that magic for him though, he sleeps underneath it most weekends!!!! :beer1:

cardboard boxes are the future young man

Just about to depart for Dundee and to our destiny. Great story KPL, lets hope that when you awake tomorrow morning the city is draped in red, white and blue and the SPL trophy is back in its rightful place at Ibrox.

Have a great day guys and lets fucking do these scumbags. C'Mon The Rangers. :21::uk::21:

Just about to depart for Dundee and to our destiny. Great story KPL, lets hope that when you awake tomorrow morning the city is draped in red, white and blue and the SPL trophy is back in its rightful place at Ibrox.

Have a great day guys and lets fucking do these scumbags. C'Mon The Rangers. :21::uk::21:

No surrender!

Brilliant,all going well i will be in Larkhall after the match for a huge street party :uk::21: .

You can shut your curtains but you will know us by our noise Timmy

Here's hoping they have to close off the main street like last time :D

Brilliant,all going well i will be in Larkhall after the match for a huge street party :uk::21: .

what curtains? you can see through netting!!! :craphead::craphead:

Here's hoping they have to close off the main street like last time :D

This would be my first one all going well :D

Heard they are brilliant

Hahhahahaha...THATS funny!!