Who is all going to Ibrox for the title party?

Maryann

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just back from Ibrox myself, atmosphere was brilliant.

I didn't have enough memory on my phone to take a vid, but please tell me someone got a video of wee Nacho conducting the Rangers fans, and singing along to the Billy Boys. It will make my day if someone did.

Got to love the wee man.

That would be fucking stupid uploading that.

Just back, was sitting Govan Rear. Some Fat drunk disgrace fucking pissed on his seat, while there was people around him. Sorta ruined the atmosphere for me. Never wished death upon someone as much.

was good when the team finally arrived. Dissapointed at the amount of fans trying to run onto the pitch. 1 of the stewards was fucking loving it though, he sacked a fair few :craphead:

just back from ibrox and it was a fantastic turn out and a great atmosphere.

and i was impressed with the players doing at least 2/3 laps of the park before heading in.

well done gers!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Waited ages but it was fucking brilliant.

Heard there was a fight in the Broomloan rear. :o

i will make a post of this later - i am so disgusted at what happened :angry:

Mind telling us the now mate?

I was in the broomloan front directly in front of it.

two guys started fighting and then it led to others jumping in and woman were being pushed over the seats, it was disgusting to see that after what has been a great day, but there was only one steward to try and deal with it which i thought was terrible and the police in front of me just stood and watched but i think the men were taken away once it had calmed down.