Sivasspor (Turkey)

FC Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukraine)

Anderlecht (Belgium)

Standard Liege (Belgium)

PAOK Salonika (Greece)

SK Slavia Praha (Czech Republic)

AC Sparta Praha (Czech Republic)

Dinamo Bucuresti (Romania)

Think thats them all.who fancies their chances lol.

is this for the third round ? They could get Arsenal in the 4th round

It's only 2 rounds mate ;)

Arsenal come in at the 2nd and final round for the Best Placed-Path Playoff

Celtic can get them as it's an Open Draw at that round.

i know alot of people dont like this view but i would like to see both teams in the champs league groups stages as its good for scottish football

Im not suggesting we support them as such but i dont take any joy in seeing them getting turfed out at the earliest stage possible because as i say it is good for our domestic league

is this for the third round ? They could get Arsenal in the 4th round

It's only 2 rounds mate ;)

Arsenal come in at the 2nd and final round for the Best Placed-Path Playoff

Celtic can get them as it's an Open Draw at that round.

Its 3 rounds and celtic go in at the second round with Arsenal, Athletico and Villareal etc enter.

i know alot of people dont like this view but i would like to see both teams in the champs league groups stages as its good for scottish football

Im not suggesting we support them as such but i dont take any joy in seeing them getting turfed out at the earliest stage possible because as i say it is good for our domestic league

No mate they need to exit asap from the qualifiers. If they qualify they get the same money as us and the leauge was for nothing as they still get their £15 million and are still millions ahead of us

nah i enjoy seeing them get fucked much better, anyways the cunts arn't scottish

The fact they lose out in £10m is worth more to me than our national game doing well. We are a fair bit behind them financially and I am happy to see them be turfed out, levelling the playing field.

It doesn't hurt our coefficient too much if we do well, and the Europa legue teams do half decent.

I suppose i never thought about the financial aspect of things but i dont really take any pride in seeing them getting humped out of europe but i guess it will be good if they dont qualify financially!!

I'd much rather both got to the group stages rather than both getting turfed into uefa cup for example

I don't care about our domestic league, I care about us.

I take massive pleasure in any and all misfortune they suffer.

And I will enjoy us taking all the money if they get hoofed out before the group stage.

The fact they lose out in £10m is worth more to me than our national game doing well. We are a fair bit behind them financially and I am happy to see them be turfed out, levelling the playing field.

It doesn't hurt our coefficient too much if we do well, and the Europa legue teams do half decent.

I suppose i never thought about the financial aspect of things but i dont really take any pride in seeing them getting humped out of europe but i guess it will be good if they dont qualify financially!!

I'd much rather both got to the group stages rather than both getting turfed into uefa cup for example

How can you not enjoy timmy being gubbed out of Europe. What's wrong with you man :pipe: