**The Nacho Novo Opinion Thread**

**The Nacho Novo Opinion Thread**  

480 members have voted

1. 1. How Should Nacho Be Used?

• He should start and end EVERY match (if possible)
    • Impact player - He should be on the bench and brought on 60+ Mins.
    • Gives all. Loves the club etc, but not good enough to play for Rangers.
    • No Opinion.

For me he should start EVERY game. He gives 100% in every game.

I'd have him signed up for 3 years more, and with an option as a coach.

No one comes close to showing the passion he does. He scores important goals.

Thoughts?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

his passion is second to none and he always gives is all but he is not good enough for rangers - regularly loses the ball and cant hit a barndoor with a machine gun - great guy but just not good enough imo

Impact player, at best. IMO.

Don't get me wrong, I love his attitude, passion, determination and his love of the club. However, all that doesn't make up for his poor first touch, lack of composure in front of goal and erratic finishing.

I think he's best used as an impact player for stretching defenses, using his pace against tiring defenders and if we're in need of a goal he does have the knack of popping up with one. He has that knack, because he uses his pace against a tiring defenders, I think.

i think he should be given more of a chance to start, a play a few games in a run. He may not be the best player, but he can score at important times and has good pace aswell to trouble defenders. Theres only one Nacho Novo :D

If there was an option in between 1 and 2 I would have went for that. He shouldn't start every game but then he shouldn't be benched for every game either.

A 'horses for courses' type of player but I defo wouldn't sell him. He's earned the right to stay at Rangers for life in my book.

:praise:

I love the guy (hence my name)but even i know he is an impact player when teams are tired at the back!!! he uses is pace and limited ability to beat them and get in the right places, but doesnt always get on the end of things.

He should be at the club he is a brillaint memebr of the squad and some of his goals have paid of his wages for the next 100 years.....

His contribution to our games after the split sums him up though. He can bring our team to life just by coming on the park and he will get vital goals but he misses far too many sitters.

Guest Andypendek

I'd like to say he's not THAT bad, as well. He may be no Robinho but he's a decent enough footballer. Add that to his amazing attitude and workrate and you have a player who deserves another 3 year deal.

For me he should start EVERY game. He gives 100% in every game.

I'd have him signed up for 3 years more, and with an option as a coach.

No one comes close to showing the passion he does. He scores important goals.

Thoughts?

hes a good wee player and gives his all and i would like to see him start 90% of games

dont think theres much chance of him becoming a coach because his english is poor and i dont know what advice he could give players when ally mccoist can tell a striker everything he needs to know