**The Nacho Novo Opinion Thread**

**The Nacho Novo Opinion Thread**  

480 members have voted

1. 1. How Should Nacho Be Used?

• He should start and end EVERY match (if possible)
    • Impact player - He should be on the bench and brought on 60+ Mins.
    • Gives all. Loves the club etc, but not good enough to play for Rangers.
    • No Opinion.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is no where near rangers class, cmon lads , were worlds most succesful club and were letting little fat(chubby) , person who cant even get a game for his shitty nation but can pull on the top of the might teddy bears , get this dud punted , no good , waste of space , sooner of the wage bill the better ,

he only has passion , which is nothing , you must have abilty to play for my club , novo out now

you my friend, have a horrible way with words. What an awful way to speak about a rangers player who actually plays for the jersey

he is no where near rangers class, cmon lads , were worlds most succesful club and were letting little fat(chubby) , person who cant even get a game for his shitty nation but can pull on the top of the might teddy bears , get this dud punted , no good , waste of space , sooner of the wage bill the better ,

he only has passion , which is nothing , you must have abilty to play for my club , novo out now

how the fuck is he fat?

you seen mcdonald?

Get yerself' to fuck (tu)

• 2 weeks later...

:anguish:

I think he deserves a start all the time he does try as hard as he can but he has competition for his spot so I dont really think he should always get a full game unless things are working well there would be no reason to sub him.