• 2002/03 - Goal Difference Clincher
    • 2004/05 - Helicopter Sunday
    • 2008/09 - Cheerio 4 in a Row
    • I can't decide.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

02-03 - i was in my first year at uni so was a period when i wasnt as immersed in Rangers as other times of my life.

04-05 - i wasnt confident enough to watch the games on that day so didnt really get a chance to celebrate properly.

08-09 - Lived and breathed the entire season and was there to enjoy it all in Glasgow - definitely the best for me, and will probably never be bettered! :D

Guest Andypendek

Meh, give me 86-87 anyday. When you've waited night on 10 years for a title, then you know the meaning of the word pain.

Ah shit. It's a hard one.

I loved the Goal Difference Clincher. I used to live around a whole load of Celtic fans. You know when Celtic score you hear them all around your house? Aye, well, when Arteta scored that penalty, I opened the back door, got down on my knees and screamed FUCKIN' YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS as loud as i could so every one of them could hear it. That was a very special day. Thompson hitting the post just as Rangers scored.

But then you have Helicopter Sunday. Celtic 1-0 up win minutes to go. Then Mother scoring twice. The look on their faces, the look on their fans faces - It was priceless.

And then you have Sunday's. I think this could be the most important of them all. It stopped them getting 4 in-a-row. Who knows what that could have snowballed into.

I just can't make up my mind.

02-03 - i was in my first year at uni so was a period when i wasnt as immersed in Rangers as other times of my life.

04-05 - i wasnt confident enough to watch the games on that day so didnt really get a chance to celebrate properly.

08-09 - Lived and breathed the entire season and was there to enjoy it all in Glasgow - definitely the best for me, and will probably never be bettered! :D

by the way did you upload the Rangers fans vid at Easter Road earlier that seasons (Helicopter Snday) which was filmed from the Hibs section?

helicopter sunday takes some beating, everyone had written us off but we still had the beleif and desire to snatch it away from the t aig bastards

I loved the Goal Difference Clincher. I used to live around a whole load of Celtic fans. You know when Celtic score you hear them all around your house? Aye, well, when Arteta scored that penalty, I opened the back door, got down on my knees and screamed FUCKIN' YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS as loud as i could so every one of them could hear it. That was a very special day. Thompson hitting the post just as Rangers scored.

But then you have Helicopter Sunday. Celtic 1-0 up win minutes to go. Then Mother scoring twice. The look on their faces, the look on their fans faces - It was priceless.

And then you have Sunday's. I think this could be the most important of them all. It stopped them getting 4 in-a-row. Who knows what that could have snowballed into.

my thoughts exactly.

by the way did you upload the Rangers fans vid at Easter Road earlier that seasons (Helicopter Snday) which was filmed from the Hibs section?

yep - the original vid which had been on there since '07 had over 250'000 views, then the feckers closed my entire account down and i lost everything :(

Uploaded it again thou :)

Helicopter Sunday.

Timmy had partys planned all over the place. That is one they never should've lost.

We Bears Believed as Big Marv told us to & bingo...

Timmy's pain was clearly visible, a joy to witness.

yep - the original vid which had been on there since '07 had over 250'000 views, then the feckers closed my entire account down and i lost everything :(

Uploaded it again thou :)

seen that man, its one of my fave videos on youtube.

Guest Andypendek

McCoist355, can you say how you uploaded the Easter Rd thing when you say you weren't watching the game? I think we're heading down the tiresome sniff sniff road and if you could head it off at the pass it would be super-duper.

McCoist355, can you say how you uploaded the Easter Rd thing when you say you weren't watching the game? I think we're heading down the tiresome sniff sniff road and if you could head it off at the pass it would be super-duper.

we're not talking about Helicopter Sunday, it was a Hibs game earlier that season.

my thoughts exactly.

Same here, but 02-03 was fantastic because it was after Seville and it left them with fuck all that season,

Helicopter Sunday speaks for itself and this years was probably the most important to the club.

my thoughts exactly.

Same here, but 02-03 was fantastic because it was after Seville and it left them with fuck all that season,

Helicopter Sunday speaks for itself and this years was probably the most important to the club.

yep, its a tough wee question- worth an upload I felt.

Helicopter Sunday seems to be the most popular so far.

Meh, give me 86-87 anyday. When you've waited night on 10 years for a title, then you know the meaning of the word pain.

Amen brother.....and on my birthday too. Quality.

Or even 90-91 ,when we were on our knees yet somehow found the strength to stand up and say No Surrender !!! :praise: