Are we the most Successful football team

In reality no, if we had a couple of Champions League wins to our name, maybe 3 we could argue it but we've never been that successul. We are however the most successful team in our League in domestic competition, so we are in a way as we can't compete in any other League.

Stats dont lie

stats do lie . . . but in this case i think we are the most succesful domestic team in football. we can only play what is in front of us and we have done that and won our own league more then any other team in the world

Rangers

Scottish League Championships: 52

Scottish Cup: 33

Scottish League Cup: 25

Cup Winners' Cup: 1

Total: 111

Celtic

Scottish League Championships: 42

Scottish Cup: 34

Scottish League Cup: 14

European cup: 1

Total: 91

//THREAD

Listen we can only win whats put in front of us.

In these days of money domination its getting more impossible to win a European competition. So all we have to do is win domestically and dream/hope that we can win a European competition.

So yes in my eyes we are the most successful team in the world.

Rangers

Scottish League Championships: 52

Scottish Cup: 33

Scottish League Cup: 25

Cup Winners' Cup: 1

Total: 111

Celtic

Scottish League Championships: 42

Scottish Cup: 34

Scottish League Cup: 14

European cup: 1

Total: 91

//THREAD

:gerbad::gerbad:

nah only numbers, i dont know if we even are more so than the scum because of their european win but teams like madrid milan and united are more successfull truthfuly but still its nice to be able to say we are the most successfull team ever

nah only numbers, i dont know if we even are more so than the scum because of their european win but teams like madrid milan and united are more successfull truthfuly but still its nice to be able to say we are the most successfull team ever

We need to be more positive

We need to be more positive

i was being positive and tbh i couldnt care if we are the most successfull team because rangers are my team win lose or draw all i was saying is that spl titles cannot be compared to the european cup

In reality no, if we had a couple of Champions League wins to our name, maybe 3 we could argue it but we've never been that successul. We are however the most successful team in our League in domestic competition, so we are in a way as we can't compete in any other League.

god your just a great laugh tonight aint you :rolleyes:

No we're not, havent put up enough of a European fight to claim that. We can only beat whos in front of us yes but that includes a crack at Europe most years where we struggle. Real Madrid are maybe the most successfull club.