***Maurice Edu Out For 3 Months***

Amac9

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To think I was looking forward to hopefully seeing the back of Ferguson and McCulloch. Looking less and less likely that they'll be moved on. Hopefully their injuries aren't as bad as first feared.

Ferguson has to go. He is clearly finished - he hasc no energy at all left. His engine has blown a gasket and he is sad to say just done.

McCulloch is useful as a reserve CH. Thats it. Anywhere else he is just not up to it.

To think I was looking forward to hopefully seeing the back of Ferguson and McCulloch. Looking less and less likely that they'll be moved on. Hopefully their injuries aren't as bad as first feared.

Ferguson has to go. He is clearly finished - he hasc no energy at all left. His engine has blown a gasket and he is sad to say just done.

McCulloch is useful as a reserve CH. Thats it. Anywhere else he is just not up to it.

It would actually be more sensible to play McCulloch at CB and Bougherra at DM which he has played before and would IMO be brilliant at. Alternatively we may have signed a new CB and this would be an even better option

Yes its the same old senario we buy a lad with bags of potential give him a few games realy starts to look the part then BANG out for 3 months at least.

This news has come as a real blow for myself and i suspect my fellow bears. Thought edu was realy starting to look the part and was at the pub last nite raving about him to the tims then wake up this morning to read the record only to be told hes out for months queue the tims txts for a slaging.

Suppose we will just have to get on with it but i was very exited about this lad in the engine room for the start of the season, lets just hope the american will be ok but with our past experiences with knee injuries i wouldnt bet on it! :anguish: