Online BBC petition

Jimenez

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t think there is, for want of a better phrase, an institutional bias against Rangers from the BBC but there is without doubt people , wrongly, using there position to take potshots at our club.

These people need to be disciplined properly instead of fobbing of our complaints. I think the RSA should seek a meeting with a senior BBC exec and ask them to explain why these things keep on happening.

I don’t think there is, for want of a better phrase, an institutional bias against Rangers from the BBC but there is without doubt people , wrongly, using there position to take potshots at our club.

These people need to be disciplined properly instead of fobbing of our complaints. I think the RSA should seek a meeting with a senior BBC exec and ask them to explain why these things keep on happening.

No, Rangers FC should seek a meeting and find out what is wrong here. It shouldn't be up to the fans to deal with this.

:)

I am living in the real world mate..... ;)

Of course - but if the Assembly are to consult with such organisations; they'd need to also pressurise club for their support given they are an official body. ;)

i dony see why this is just for us no one in Britain should be made to pay a licence fee i dont see why the goverment have been getting away with demanding money of people for so long if i dont want the stupid fucking bbc i should'nt need to pay for it

i think he fell out with the people involved concerning a previous protest

Its not the same people involved mate but they do support it, as does just about every other major Rangers website/group.