***The Confederations Cup Official thread***- Sunday's below 19:30

Boab

I cant see him being a "very good" player unless he improves alot

Also surely Brazil have a better CF than Luis Fabiano, lazy big bastard looks like Adriano standing about up there

He's 19, he's only going to get better playing in Spain

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tsepo Masilela was very good last night. 2 great runs down the left from him created both goals (tu)

I haven't seen much of him and I seen him doing well on the highlights so thought I'd ask how he played over the full 90.

I'll certainly be keeping an eye on him now.

Isnt he the left-back playing in Israel who's really rated well?

Yea plays for Maccabi Haifa.

Tsepo Masilela was very good last night. 2 great runs down the left from him created both goals (tu)

I haven't seen much of him and I seen him doing well on the highlights so thought I'd ask how he played over the full 90.

I beleive he is. How highly rated is he? Are there any teams after him? A potential price?

And on that topic the boy I stayed with in South Africa kept telling me about this centre forward for Ajax Cape Town who would end up in Europe. His name is Thembinkosi Fanteni and it seems that he also plays for Maccabi too :lol:

I believe he is. How highly rated is he? Are there any teams after him? A potential price?

And on that topic the boy I stayed with in South Africa kept telling me about this centre forward for Ajax Cape Town who would end up in Europe. His name is Thembinkosi Fanteni and it seems that he also plays for Maccabi too :lol:

He is a player i constantly sign for Rangers in FM09, left back with -9 potential thats very cheap. :pipe:

I believe he is. How highly rated is he? Are there any teams after him? A potential price?

He is a player i constantly sign for Rangers in FM09, left back with -9 potential thats very cheap. :pipe:

he played last night missed a sitter, doesnt look that great tbh

Did anybody watch the South Africa game last night?

If so how did Modise and Masilela get on?

Wasn't too impressed with Modise yesterday. Wasn't impressed by the whole South African team to be honest.

he played last night missed a sitter, doesnt look that great tbh

I've never seen him play.

It was just weird because I knew I remembered the name from somewhere!

tbf the service wasnt the greatest the SA players seem to get very excited when in the final 3rd maybe im just being a little bit harsh on the lad (tu)