Tevez Joins Man City

TalkSport have just said that their north of England source has confirmed that Tevez WILL be playing for Man City next year.

The same source that sounded out Evra, Nani and Anderson weeks before they arrived, so I do trust this one.

Nedum Onuoha has been speaking about it this morning at Man City's press conference, saying that he 'looks forward' to lining up alongside him.

That's a bit of a shocker! I didn't think he would do that to Man United after spending his last four weeks talking about how much he loves the fans, but money talks.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

City need more than Tevez if they want to be challenging the top 4.

How much would this deal be for?

I have no idea.

Joorabchian will probably be looking for the full £32m originally agreed in Tevez's initial loan to Man Utd though.

I agree, talking about how much he loves the club and the fans but then moving to their biggest rivals money does talk. I still think it will be a good while before people take man city as a serious force in english football

TalkSport have just said that their north of England source has confirmed that Tevez WILL be playing for Man City next year.

The same source that sounded out Evra, Nani and Anderson weeks before they arrived, so I do trust this one.

Nedum Onuoha has been speaking about it this morning at Man City's press conference, saying that he 'looks forward' to lining up alongside him.

That's a bit of a shocker! I didn't think he would do that to Man United after spending his last four weeks talking about how much he loves the fans, but money talks.

Wouldn't blame him one bit tbh. United have fannied about with this from day #1 - and I imagine he's a little bit tired of it.

I agree, talking about how much he loves the club and the fans but then moving to their biggest rivals money does talk. I still think it will be a good while before people take man city as a serious force in english football

If they have Robinho and Tevez - well that's 2 world class stars already - arguably 3 or 4 if you include SWP and Ireland. It's a team going places.

Wouldn't blame him one bit tbh. United have fannied about with this from day #1 - and I imagine he's a little bit tired of it.

This is also true.

It must have made him sick to see them splash all 'his transfer fee' on Berbatov.

Far too good a player for that rubbish - they can spend all the money they want, but until they get rid of the mediocre pish, Mark Hughes, and cut out the stupid signings, then they'll never challenge for a Europa League place, let alone a trophy!

QUOTE (:sleep1: @ Jun 8 2009, 03:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is it just me or would Man City be better off strengthening there defence.

Don't get me wrong, Tevez is a great signing but Man City seem to be over run with forwards.

its a good job theyve got so much money because that defence is goin to need some serious investment

At least we will see how Bougherra fairs against two top strikers now!!

Huh?

He's referring to the, yet to be officially confirmed, Man City Friendly at Ibrox on the 5th of August.

Man City's away form was what let them down big time this season and by signing Tevez I think they've got a striker who definitely doesn't hide when his team plays away. Infact, he tends to score some very big goals when playing away from home.