What is the greatest ever club team?

With another "Galacticos" era under way I was wondering what you beleive was/is the greatest team ever assembled.

We've have the great teams of Ajax with Cruyff, Liverpool in the 70's and 80's, Milan in the early 90's and currently the Barcelona side which are just awesome.

But who is the best of the best?

In my time I'd say the best side I've seen is the Barcelona team of now, but, my dad always goes on about the Milan side of the late 80's/early 90's. The side with Guillt, Van Basten, Rijkarrd and co.

Either the milan team of the early 90's or the Liverpool team of the 70's and 80's. Four European Cup's in 7 years is a great record. When i was growing up I loved watching the Ajax team of the de Boer's, Kanu's and Kluivert. They were a really good team

Real Madrid 1956-1960.

1956 Real Madrid 4 v 3 Reims

1957 Real Madrid 2 v 0 Fiorentina

1958 Real Madrid 3 v 2 AC Milan (aet)

1959 Real Madrid 2 v 0 Reims

1960 Real Madrid 7 v 3 Eintracht Frankfurt

Could still watch Real v Eintracht at Hampden in glorious black & white and still be mesmerized. :praise:

My grandad was just talking about this game yesterday to me.Says its the best football match he's ever been to.

Could still watch Real v Eintracht at Hampden in glorious black & white and still be mesmerized. :praise:

My grandad was just talking about this game yesterday to me.Says its the best football match he's ever been to.

Your grandad knows his fitba' (tu)