Gers reported over ‘illegal approaches’

ABERDEEN FC have reported Rangers to the SPL for making illegal approaches for young players.

Kilmarnock and Hamilton have also asked the game’s governing body to take the Gers to task as the war to snap up the nation’s best young talents heats up.

Link

Just been sent this story by a sheepshagging mate. Any truth to it do you think?

Cellick are usually the ones doing illegal approaches on youngsters :rolleyes:

LOL

As to the OP, I doubt it to be honest, Rangers always go by the book when it comes to possible transfers, and what Aberdeen players would we ever be interested in anyway!

Exactly what i said to him! Seems it might have been a boy on their books called "Fraser Fyvie". Google says he's Scotland's captain at one of the underage levels.

I'm not exactly sure the regulations on the youngsters though, I'm sure it's a different to senior players, oh and welcome to the site by the way.

Cheers. Season ticket holder at the mainstand front for 3 seasons now. Been a lurker on here for a while but not really posted.

I'm not exactly sure the regulations on the youngsters though, I'm sure it's a different to senior players, oh and welcome to the site by the way.

Cheers. Season ticket holder at the mainstand front for 3 seasons now. Been a lurker on here for a while but not really posted.

Guessed that with your joining date lol, hope you enjoy the site.

Guest gersfan2233

lol aberdeen saying we have who the aberdeen manager mark i should be celtic manager mcgee

fuck ya sheep shagging cunts its probbley aberdeen looking for young boys they ran out of sheep l;olol

:lol: what joke, we don't have any decent scouts,that look at decent Talent,so can't be true.

We will have scouts in Scotland...

Yes, at Ibrox scouting the opposition, especially in CL and UEFA Cup games.

Maybe something to do with Christian Kisuka as well...

Fraser Fyvie just signed a new deal with Aberdeen.

Yeah christian told me he was out of contract with aberdeen though and he just signed for rangers .. he said they werent willing to wait for his uk residency thingy lol

LOL

As to the OP, I doubt it to be honest, Rangers always go by the book when it comes to possible transfers, and what Aberdeen players would we ever be interested in anyway!

Exactly what i said to him! Seems it might have been a boy on their books called "Fraser Fyvie". Google says he's Scotland's captain at one of the underage levels.

Fraser%20Fyvie1.jpg

Cunt looks like Lennon's love child.

LOL

Fraser%20Fyvie1.jpg

Cunt looks like Lennon's love child.

Looks like a cross between Lennon and Mr Bean :lol:

One set of parents have complained about harrasment from Ibrox outfit as they continually called the family home attempting to get their son to sign.

Kilmarnock have complained about illegal approaches to two of the youth players and several other clubs including Aberdeen, Hamilton, Falkirk and Saint Mirren are also unhappy with the behaviour of Rangers.

If that's true that pretty shocking like.