RSEA New Poppy Badge

gennaro

I really like that I will be getting them as soon as I could sell a lot of them through my lodge.

Hope this has got the backing of the club, and hopefully other teams will follow us think Hearts fans would go for this if there teams creast was on it

after what happen to there boys in the first war.

Its for a good cause after all.

You'd think, wouldn't you.

They did include a wee write up on the club site a couple of weeks ago. Even mentions Gers fan Russell Nash :D

RSEA Article Rangers.co.uk

:mutley: Mr Nash and Mr Delmonte will be so pleased. Seriously, Sie and Tom have done so well with this. It's a pity the club wouldn't give them a poppy shirt, particularly considering the cause.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they look very nice i wouldve left out the club crests though ,make it look more proffesionnal

Admin - What the hell is this guy doing here ?

they look very nice i wouldve left out the club crests though ,make it look more proffesionnal

jim tbf he has a point :P

why should we have a rangers crest on a badge about rangers :craphead:

These guys outdo themselves year in, year out. These designs get better and better.

I bought 10 last year and gave them out to my Bolton mates and they were highly impressed.

I think this year i might sell them to them instead ;)

I Know one bloke you will want the money up from. :pipe:

These guys outdo themselves year in, year out. These designs get better and better.

I bought 10 last year and gave them out to my Bolton mates and they were highly impressed.

I Know one bloke you will want the money up from. :pipe:

whats with the negativeity i said the badges were very nice as they were but if you took away the crests it would be symetrical and look better

in its first year we sold 6,000 badges all with the poppy and RFC crest on them

in the second year we sold 7,000 badges all with the poppy and RFC crest on them

in the third year we have a new badge that still includes the poppy and RFC crest on it and i believe we will sell all 10,000.

so far 13,000 bears were happy with the design and in less than one week we have orders for over 4,000 new style.#

I think we know what were doing!

I did something similar, I got them for the lads in Cyprus we even got dispensation to where them on our uniforms for a day!

• 3 months later...
Can anyone give me details on where I can get one??

RSEA Poppy Badges for 2009 now available

This year the Rangers Supporters Erskine Appeal have produced another fantastic design for their fund-raising badge - all profits go to helping our ex-servicemen and women.

Please send cheques to :

Rangers Supporters Trust,

PO Box 3099,

Clydebank,

G60 9AN.

Please note that badges cost £3 including postage and packaging.

Paypal - to pay by credit card, debit card or by Paypal, click this link - http://tinyurl.com/erskine2009

Please also note that this is the only football badge produced with the permission of Erskine.

SUPPORTERS CLUBS OR BARS WISHING TO PURCHASE IN MULTIPLES OF 100 PLEASE EMAIL FOR DELIVERY AND COST DETAILS - joanne@rangerssupporterstrust.co.uk

Can anyone give me details on where I can get one??

RSEA Poppy Badges for 2009 now available

This year the Rangers Supporters Erskine Appeal have produced another fantastic design for their fund-raising badge - all profits go to helping our ex-servicemen and women.

Please send cheques to :

Rangers Supporters Trust,

PO Box 3099,

Clydebank,

G60 9AN.

Please note that badges cost £3 including postage and packaging.

Paypal - to pay by credit card, debit card or by Paypal, click this link - http://tinyurl.com/erskine2009

Please also note that this is the only football badge produced with the permission of Erskine.

SUPPORTERS CLUBS OR BARS WISHING TO PURCHASE IN MULTIPLES OF 100 PLEASE EMAIL FOR DELIVERY AND COST DETAILS - joanne@rangerssupporterstrust.co.uk

Thanks for the link 'fog', just ordered some da noo. (tu)