Hutton

No, I think Davis will be at the centre of any success we have over the next few seasons and there isn't a single player in the squad who I value higher than him at the moment. It's a shame we probably can't have both of them though.

No, I think Davis will be at the centre of any success we have over the next few seasons and there isn't a single player in the squad who I value higher than him at the moment. It's a shame we probably can't have both of them though.

your right, we would be so strong with hutton, altho nothing away from whittaker but hutton was immense the last season with us

hutton right back with whitts in front of him and davis in the middle

mouth watering

thumbs up to that, remember when we beat falkirk 7-2, hutton layed rb and whitts ahead and they were really good together!

mouth watering

thumbs up to that, remember when we beat falkirk 7-2, hutton layed rb and whitts ahead and they were really good together!

2 very good players, as is Davis in the middle.

we do this right we could be some team this year

;)

mouth watering

Whittaker was never really that good when Hutton was playing behind him even of his debut and he got MOTM he wasnt that good.

Whittaker was actually signed by Smith to play RM!

Hes got a great engine on him, good skill, decent pace and his crossing is good as well.

Sometimes a bit greedy and doesnt play the right pass sometimes but i think he would be worth a shout at RM if Davis was moved inside.

On topic, no chance of Hutton coming back IMO.

Or if he does it wont be for a few years yet.

mouth watering

Whittaker was never really that good when Hutton was playing behind him even of his debut and he got MOTM he wasnt that good.

takes time to settle at rangers mate, whitts is some player and will be great for us

;)

mouth watering

takes time to settle at rangers mate, whitts is some player and will be great for us

;)

I think this too, always wanted him to get a chance in his natural position. (tu)

(tu)

The Hutton to come back talk will never go away for the simple reason that he came through with us.

We seen the exact same thing happen when Ferguson went to Blackburn and the exact same thing happened when Maloney went to he left Ra Shellick for Aston Villa.

And Gattuso. Sometimes it happens, others it doesn't.