What do you all make of this...

Gerbear

The upper classes were a rum lot but it's just not important. Shakespeare might have had male friends, Alexander the great, Michaelangelo, even the Samurai were known to be bufty chumping cak stabbers. Go ahead and have yer debate Gersbear but remember that history and gossip are often intertwined. Enemies of Catherine the great spread it about that she slept with a horse. Funnily enough William was thrown from his horse when it stepped on a mole hill, he broke his collarbone and later died of pneumonia. The only evidence of William being a turkey muffler is that he had no mistresses and regularly played real tennis with fit young fellows.

The timing of the original post speaks volumes.

Is it possible that Gersbear may have "experimented" with his own sexuality and may now have underlying fears about his sexual preferences?? <cr>

Who knows?? <cr>

To quote the latent uphill gardener of Carry On fame, Kenneth Williams, "I'm not gay........I just help them out when they're busy!"

Oooooooh matron!! :o

Is it possible that Gersbear may have "experimented" with his own sexuality and may now have underlying fears about his sexual preferences?? <cr>

Who knows?? <cr>

To quote the latent uphill gardener of Carry On fame, Kenneth Williams, "I'm not gay........I just help them out when they're busy!"

The timing of my post may be strange...but as I have stated on other threads, I am not a card carrying orangeman, I am married to a catholic....but my team is rangers....

I notice on several posts that you all wax lyrical about how open, welcoming you are of other faiths and cultures...and you do not care who plays for us as long as they are good players...blah, blah....

But as soon as someone offers a different opinion to yours, off come the masks and its all...."fuck off timmy"....so much for the tolerance preached!

Who knows?? <cr>

The timing of my post may be strange...but as I have stated on other threads, I am not a card carrying orangeman, I am married to a catholic....but my team is rangers....

I notice on several posts that you all wax lyrical about how open, welcoming you are of other faiths and cultures...and you do not care who plays for us as long as they are good players...blah, blah....

But as soon as someone offers a different opinion to yours, off come the masks and its all...."fuck off timmy"....so much for the tolerance preached!

I don't give a flying about king billy or who he was shagging but you are still clearly a tim, this is MB for discussion about Rangers and you post this on the 12th july, feck off you monobrowed twat...championeesssssss....... (tu)

Sorry that you guys think that I am a timmy...nothing could be further from the truth...but I cant convince you in any other way than saying I am not...but you make up your own minds, or already have...

I just came across the article, thought it was interesting and posted for the purpose of discussion....but obviously ANYTHING posted that either questions or could possibly undermine someones beliefs....then the poster is automatically a timmy with a fishing pole...

I thought the whole purpose of a forum was discussion?...is it not?...or is it just a place to say how much we all hate timmy and their evil doers?

How is it that we can question or discredit anyone elses beliefs or history, but as soon as someone asks questions about our past...then the locals start spitting the dummy!!!??

After all, let us remember that it was "our" King William who was responsible for ethnic cleansing and the Massacre at Glencoe...where women and children died either by the sword or exposure after being burned from their homes....

Oops...ther I go again...being a timmy fishing...or just someone who likes a discussion!??

You seem to be quite an intellectual type of chap who likes a debate!

Heres one for you-

Did Big Jock Know? :moon:

I dont give a fuck who shags who and what shags what. IN FACT wee nuggett of info, in olden times especially in greece and rome , homosexuality was celebrated as men were regarded vastly superior to woman so to pull a bloke was seen as a great honour, true by the way.

AYE, but I dont care who shagged who or what shagged what or king billy or whatever......I only care about best club in the world.

Who knows?? <cr>

not me bawbag i only want prods in the rangers team

so take that down kerrygay street and shove it up your earls arse