Happy 12th Of July

Herrbear

Went over for the parades and I can tell u that it is a lovely sunny day in ulster today. Gutted that all the bonfires in portadown were lit on Friday night though, so I missed them.

Looking forward to tomoro and to the 14th in scarva.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy 12th July people!

Can't wait for tomorrow to see the orange brethren walk the queens highway!

Carryouts bought, foods been made, meeting arrangements in place, roll on the glorious twelfth!

Gutted that all the bonfires in portadown were lit on Friday night though, so I missed them.

Most bonfires in East Belfast are getting lit tonight! :uk:

Happy 12th July people!

Can't wait for tomorrow to see the orange brethren walk the queens highway!

Carryouts bought, foods been made, meeting arrangements in place, roll on the glorious twelfth!

Gutted that all the bonfires in portadown were lit on Friday night though, so I missed them.

Most bonfires in East Belfast are getting lit tonight! :uk:

have a good day/night mate and stay out the welders cause its too dear

As we approach a celebration of our faith, its not just a walk or celebartion but a time to remember the blood of our kin including Schomberg on the famous banks of the Boyne. Their only fight was to free us from popery and slavery. Now raise a glass to King William III Prince of Orange and the hallowed banks of the Boyne. Remember 1690 and have a great 12th of July.

For Godand Ulster

WATP

enjoy the day my fellow Bears

As we approach a celebration of our faith, its not just a walk or celebartion but a time to remember the blood of our kin including Schomberg on the famous banks of the Boyne. Their only fight was to free us from popery and slavery. Now raise a glass to King William III Prince of Orange and the hallowed banks of the Boyne. Remember 1690 and have a great 12th of July.

For Godand Ulster

WATP

enjoy the day my fellow Bears

Amen.

In my local Asda they stock an ale brewed by a microbrewery down the road. The beer is named after a dog and it's called...'Billy Boy'!

So, any Bears in the Lincoln area, make sure you get down to Asda North Hykeham pronto!

Happy 12th all...njoy our culture...and, most importantly, remember...

We Are the People! :gerbad: