Preorder

William.

pre ordered mine when I got paid on Friday, quite chuffed now that I ll get it, hope it fits :P if its too wee, I ll use it as motivation to lose weight :P

:craphead: i ordered two off of my dads bank card by accident, a medium and a large mens... if we get them both i can sell one of them too you if your's doesn't fit.. i'll probably need the large one so...

pre ordered mine when I got paid on Friday, quite chuffed now that I ll get it, hope it fits :P if its too wee, I ll use it as motivation to lose weight :P

:craphead: i ordered two off of my dads bank card by accident, a medium and a large mens... if we get them both i can sell one of them too you if your's doesn't fit.. i'll probably need the large one so...

ah right, well medium is way to small for me mate :P I prefer them a bit looser anyway

ah right, well medium is way to small for me mate :P I prefer them a bit looser anyway

:craphead: ok (tu)