Miguel Veloso to the Premiership!?

Muff

Bolton, Arsenal, Manchester City, and Aston Villa all chasing Veloso according to SSN. Bolton are to hold further talks with him this week.

His agent says his future lies in the Premiership, and expects him to join an English club this season.

It will be a sad day for football if a player like Veloso joins a club like Bolton!

I hav never been overly impressed with Veloso. When we played sporting in the UEFA cup I didn' find him anythng special, especially in the 2nd leg he was woeful. Maybe I just caught him on a bad night but I have never seen him dominate a game he way a centre midfielder of his calibre should be.

I hav never been overly impressed with Veloso. When we played sporting in the UEFA cup I didn't find him anythng special, especially in the 2nd leg he was woeful. Maybe I just caught him on a bad night but I have never seen him dominate a game he way a centre midfielder of his calibre should be.

Yeah, I feel the same way. I don't want to judge him on a few games though.

I can't believe people aren't impressed with Veloso.

I think he has the potential to be better than Carrick - and I fucking love Carrick!

Can't say I've watched him too many times, but on the 4-5 games I've seen him he's done nothing and looked average, but I suppose Sporting have been pretty shit lately and he might do better at someone like Arsenal.

I think he has the potential to be better than Carrick - and I fucking love Carrick!

Can't say I've watched him too many times, but on the 4-5 games I've seen him he's done nothing and looked average, but I suppose Sporting have been pretty shit lately and he might do better at someone like Arsenal.

The players around him don't help, but I see him in exactly the same mould to Carrick.

His passing, set pieces, long range shooting and eye for a through ball - distribution in general - are all just brilliant.

I think he's got amazing potential. Awful haircut though.

He should go to Arsenal, a perfect signing for them seeing as they missed out on Melo.

Man City don't need him, seeing as they have Barry, De Jong and Kompany.

Please don't go to Bolton! I fucking hate Bolton!

The players around him don't help, but I see him in exactly the same mould to Carrick.

His passing, set pieces, long range shooting and eye for a through ball - distribution in general - are all just brilliant.

I think he's got amazing potential. Awful haircut though.

Yeh his hair do is bad. Obviously he should go to Arsenal but they are so relcutant to spend on players!

It owuld be disgusting to see him go to Bolton, they are such a nothing club. Would be equally bad to Man City though with their oveflowing midfield collection.