Which Rangers player would....

MisterC

I think my dad would let most marry me... except miller (hated him for obvious reasons), whittaker (doesnt like him at all), mcgregor (duh) and probably davie weir since he's like 20 years older than me.

McGregor so that I could arrange for him to be seriously leathered, allowing Alexander to claim his rightful place as #1. She could divorce and look after her old dad allowing him to retire and travel to all Euro away games.

I'd have to say if I did have a daugheter of marrying age, Lee McCulloch :pipe:

A teacher in my school is best friends with his wife.

She is always talking baout him even though he is shite.

pics

+ vids

Mendes.

I like the thought of hallucinating on my death-bed and thinking Jesus is in the room.

PMSL (tu)

Your threads/posts have been brilliant of late jimbo.

Still get a giggle out of the "All my exes live in Texas/K Rose" malarkey.

If I had a daughter, probs someone like Alexander or Thommo, someone sensible and not a mad rocket like Shagger.

Mendes.

I like the thought of hallucinating on my death-bed and thinking Jesus is in the room.

PMSL (tu)

If I had a daughter, probs someone like Alexander or Thommo, someone sensible and not a mad rocket like Shagger.

:lol:

Flashback. What a drunken mess i was that night.

Mendes.

PMSL (tu)

:lol:

Flashback. What a drunken mess i was that night.

That night was possibly the funniest night I've spent on RM, talking about the mad woman in San Andreas etc.

I had to download the K-Rose songs from Limewire after that convo, it wouldn't have been right not to. (tu)