Think what you like

I havent posted much lately as i thought there is very very little hapening at Ibrox other than the fans being told that no signings will be made as we are going with youth!

Thats all very well but with a manager who has not produced one player in his time at Rangers ( who has actually come through the system and flourished ) I have no confidence in this route whatsoever! Thats not a go at smith but somemangers are good with youth ( Wenger, Ferguson, Calderwood, Mowbray, Levein god even Advocaat was able to produce youth in his time here! then look at the fact Furman done a runner! what does that tell you? No faith in smith playing and sticking by youth!

And to top it all! I still cant even buy the new fucking top becuase there is not a fucking shop in site that actually sells them! WTF

No doubt a barage of abuse is on route for having a negative opinion! no doubt I will be called all the names under the sun! but I no and I do believe that the majority is with me on this one, WALTER SMITH is not the man to do the current job that is required!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent posted much lately as i thought there is very very little hapening at Ibrox other than the fans being told that no signings will be made as we are going with youth!

Thats all very well but with a manager who has not produced one player in his time at Rangers ( who has actually come through the system and flourished ) I have no confidence in this route whatsoever! Thats not a go at smith but somemangers are good with youth ( Wenger, Ferguson, Calderwood, Mowbray, Levein god even Advocaat was able to produce youth in his time here! then look at the fact Furman done a runner! what does that tell you? No faith in smith playing and sticking by youth!

And to top it all! I still cant even buy the new fucking top becuase there is not a fucking shop in site that actually sells them! WTF

No doubt a barage of abuse is on route for having a negative opinion! no doubt I will be called all the names under the sun! but I no and I do believe that the majority is with me on this one, WALTER SMITH is not the man to do the current job that is required!

some parts of your post are almost others opinions

but the irony of you having "keep believing "after that makes me think you could be quite unstable and a candidate for the back seat on the kp loyal

Yeh, can't believe he didn't manage to bring through all our youth players into the first team in one season....

He only played Fleck 9 times - he better start playing him more regularly before he retires!!

And he brought the league back to Ibrox after 3 hopeless years.....SACK HIM!

have you apologised about SDM yet?

What was that about Jards?

He abused our chairman concerning his disability yet still posts here...no idea why..........

Surely thats a straight ban!

Fuck right off. We wouldn't stand for that if it was the mhanks chairman with a disability, we certainly shouldn't allow it of our own.

I think this is a bit of a myth ( if not plain wrong )

Granted he's not prolific at blooding youngsters, but, off the top of my head, Walter gave Barry Ferguson his first

chance in the first team. This alone blows your argument out of the water?

With the financial restraints we are working within and the way scottish football is in general, the young players from murray park

will come to promenence over the next few seasons.

Relax mate!

Granted he's not prolific at blooding youngsters, but, off the top of my head, Walter gave Barry Ferguson his first

With the financial restraints we are working within and the way scottish football is in general, the young players from murray park

Relax mate!

People also forget that Smith managed one of the Scotland youth teams (I'm sure it was the u18's) to a European Championship crown early in his career.

People shouldn't put a black mark against Smith because most Rangers managers are going to find it hard to blood youngsters because of the success that the fans demand.

Exactly how many youngsters have flourished at Ibrox under Advocaat, McLeish and PLG?

Ferguson, and at a push, McGregor and Hutton are the only one to have any prolonged success in a Rangers shirt.

Relax mate!

People also forget that Smith managed one of the Scotland youth teams (I'm sure it was the u18's) to a European Championship crown early in his career.

People shouldn't put a black mark against Smith because most Rangers managers are going to find it hard to blood youngsters because of the success that the fans demand.

Exactly how many youngsters have flourished at Ibrox under Advocaat, McLeish and PLG?

Ferguson, and at a push, McGregor and Hutton are the only one to have any prolonged success in a Rangers shirt.

All fair points lads, take into to consideration though that Barry made his debut at Tynecastle in 1997? and wasnt really seen again until Advocaat came! as for McLeish! well Namouchi! Arteta, hughes, Burke, Hutton and steve smith were all givin a chance! and some failed, some didnt but I dont believe IMO that any of these players wld have been given a chance under smith! as for Le Guen well! thats 6 months of my life I like to forget?

Look I hope I am wrong, I really do! but I honestly do not believe that Walter Smith is the man to take Rangers forward if we are going down the youth route! What is the point in John Fleck or Aaron or Rory Loy playing on the left wing? He will ruin them before they have even started, apparently He wanted to make Barry a goalie before he left?

If you don't care why do you keep going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about it do you like the attention ?

If you don't care why do you keep going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about it do you like the attention ?

:craphead:

Ask his priest.

I don't know why whe even bothe replying tho these posts guys lol. I think :sleep: summed it up pretty well.

I don't know why we even bother replying to these posts guys

Think that is what you were trying to say :pipe:

Not at all, handing the season ticket back is a figure of speach for a football fan who is pist off with how his club and team is run! , and I find it shocking that for having that said opinion that you get slaughtered and riduculed and even accused of being a bheggar for not being happy! and whats a priest got to do with it! stop bringing religion into it!