Ewan Chester

write on the note fck off n save us money, on the hand lol write down that jamal mohammed guy in the transfer suggestions thing. som1 posted vid of him n he looks a good player.

actually tell him 2 read the suggestions on this site, infact nah dont ppl are suggestion ricksen etc.

TBF HE CAN ONLY GO WHERE HE IS ALLOWED IF THE CLUB ARE NOT WILLING TO PAY FOR A TRIP TO GO AND WATCH SUCH AND SUCH THEN WHAT CAN HE DO ABOUT IT. THINGS ARENT ALWAYS BLACK AND WHITE GUYS.

sorry its in caps was typing like a mongo with the mumps there looked up near the end of my rant to see it in caps fuck typing it again so sorry guys

This is our ''Chief Scout'' who didn't even know DaMarcus Beasley's name!

Source ?

It was on RTV one night (think it was that Rangers Mind thing) and the question was regarding Beasley.

IIRC he couldn't remember his name but he definitely didn't know where he was signed from.

Source ?

It was on RTV one night (think it was that Rangers Mind thing) and the question was regarding Beasley.

IIRC he couldn't remember his name but he definitely didn't know where he was signed from.

I thought it was that he couldn't mind it was PSV that that was where he came from?

Source ?

I thought it was that he couldn't mind it was PSV that that was where he came from?

Ally mccoist could remember big Egu;s real name does that mean hes pish as well

You don't expect someone to remember/know a name like Ugochuko (sp) especially when he went through his whole career being known as Ugo.

But for a Chief Scout to not know where a player was signed from when he was the one scouting him is a joke!

Source ?

In fairness, even the average football fan would have learned at least that much about DMB from watching MOTD that season, given that he spent it at Man City.

Source ?

In fairness, even the average football fan would have learned at least that much about DMB from watching MOTD that season, given that he spent it at Man City.

Egu has played in EPL most of his career though <cr>