Our Father, who art in Rosneath.

Ralston said in the book that the club are making efforts to restore the graves of the Founders but don't want to publicise it for fear of vandalism. The tims to be exact.

Would be nice if they could maybe erect a Founders statue at Ibrox to honour them

Never thought of that, innocent that I am. Just gave any vandals directions.

Ralston said in the book that the club are making efforts to restore the graves of the Founders but don't want to publicise it for fear of vandalism. The tims to be exact.

Would be nice if they could maybe erect a Founders statue at Ibrox to honour them

we should not fear the scum vandalising, that's playing into there hands!

I don't think we should fear this being vandalised as I for one would never vandalise anything like this if it was happening at the other side of the city.

Wouldnt like to think it would be vandalised but we all know what some of the knuckle dragging element who support that lot from the east end can be like.

I don't think we should fear this being vandalised as I for one would never vandalise anything like this if it was happening at the other side of the city.

Wouldnt like to think it would be vandalised but we all know what some of the knuckle dragging element who support that lot from the east end can be like.

Yea well, it is a different type of species we are talking about here eh!

Our club is going to take care of a headstone, read that a while ago but seems to be taking a while.

Rangers were supposed to be looking after this a couple of years ago with Sandy Jardine, I think, taking to do with it.

Seem to be dragging their heels with this as nothing has been done to the grave.

Our club is going to take care of a headstone, read that a while ago but seems to be taking a while.

Rangers were supposed to be looking after this a couple of years ago with Sandy Jardine, I think, taking to do with it.

Seem to be dragging their heels with this as nothing has been done to the grave.

I may be wrong but wasn't it Bill Struth's grave that the club were going to do something about after the subject was brought up at the AGM a couple of years ago?

I may be wrong but wasn't it Bill Struth's grave that the club were going to do something about after the subject was brought up at the AGM a couple of years ago?

No, I am pretty sure it was Moses.

It says in the book that fans raised the matter of Bill Struths grave at an AGM and that the club were going to do something about it.

It says in the book that fans raised the matter of Bill Struths grave at an AGM and that the club were going to do something about it.

I stand corrected then.

• 6 months later...

(tu)

(tu)

I've always wanted something like this at Ibrox, and also the names of the lost bears who died to have that plaque re done under John Greig

I suggested while back now they should of maybe considered naming a stand after them