If You Could Go Back In A Time Box

minstral

What's a 'time-box' minst? :lol:

I should have said if someone ever invented a time box that could take you back in time. :D

:lol:

I think i'd back to the day we won the league at Aberdeen. The day big Hateley scored two.

It may be because i was young but that day is very special to me. :)

Either the Cup-Winners Cup season, the 64 treble team wae the likes of Baxter, brand and Wilson or a season in the struth years with the likes of Alan Morton, Davie Meiklejohn and Bob McPhail

I should have said if someone ever invented a time box that could take you back in time. :D

I think i'd back to the day we won the league at Aberdeen. The day big Hateley scored two.

That one was at Ibrox.

That one was at Ibrox.

That was meant to say 'against'.

I've never even been to Pittodrie!

I'd go back to the season before i started smoking, i'm fucking dying now!

Literaly? :(

Nah lol, i had swine flu last week, finished my course of the Tamiflu shit then got hit wi a chest infection :(

Cause of the fags/virus is where i reckon the chest infection came from

Anyway, back to fitba' :D

I would go to Kelvingrove park Glagow, to the spring of 1872 and look for 4 young guys talking about starting a football team. I would say to them, go for it lads you never know where it will lead.

They might say 'who's this nut?, we cant even get a game of football in the fukin park! Lets go and play that daft game with a stick and a big ring'

Have you never seen Back To The Future?

I would go to Kelvingrove park Glagow, to the spring of 1872 and look for 4 young guys talking about starting a football team. I would say to them, go for it lads you never know where it will lead.

Aye, lol and your luck they'll go, "ach fuck it, pub?"

Aye, lol and your luck they'll go, "ach fuck it, pub?"

Then i would go a wee bit forward in time and find bro Walfred and say to him, dont bother starting your football team it will never make it.