Am a worried man, canny sleep at night thinkin about

The Rangers comin up against they wembley wizards paddy mccourt, willy flood, samararse, caddis. odea, caldwell and all they other £20 million pound players at the phiggery. Keechin masel so a um ! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::sherlock:

i pished myself when i read that headline the other day :lol:

The Rangers comin up against they wembley wizards stereotypical oirish trHamp paddy mccourt, stereotypical oirish trHamp willy flood, lady bhoy, caddis. odea, captain big heed and all they other £20 million pound players at the phiggery. Keechin masel so a um ! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::sherlock:

thats classic, did you get that from a scottish mHedia tHabloid?

their reserves humpped spurs, the yids are pish, 2 poor lots. means nothing, (tu)

we will tear them apart

walter will stop monkey boys team from trying to play, Baloney has been their best player pre season, and the wee troll is pish so i have no worries.

Thommo, Mendes and Davis.............W A T P

Laffs, Naisy, Fleck, Gowser, wee Aaron will all be given a chance to shine hopefully

and with Whitts, Sasa, Weir and Boughy at the back and any one of 2 smashing goalies, we will be more than Ready.

we better be

;)

Does this make them the best team in europe seeing as they beat barcelona in a tournemant :lol:

in reality, they never mate

they didnt get the chance to tear barca reserves apart! lol

:uk:

(tu)

The Rangers comin up against they wembley wizards stereotypical oirish trHamp paddy mccourt, stereotypical oirish trHamp willy flood, lady bhoy, caddis. odea, captain big heed and all they other £20 million pound players at the phiggery. Keechin masel so a um ! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::sherlock:

thats classic, did you get that from a scottish mHedia tHabloid?

their reserves humpped spurs, the yids are pish, 2 poor lots. means nothing, (tu)

we will tear them apart

walter will stop monkey boys team from trying to play, Baloney has been their best player pre season, and the wee troll is pish so i have no worries.

Thommo, Mendes and Davis.............W A T P

Laffs, Naisy, Fleck, Gowser, wee Aaron will all be given a chance to shine hopefully

and with Whitts, Sasa, Weir and Boughy at the back and any one of 2 smashing goalies, we will be more than Ready.

we better be

;)

More a oirish bheggar mhedia thabloid I would say, fcukin more deluded every day these mad fhcukers ! :sherlock:

You mention wee willy flood but what really worries me is........is willy flood really the secret lovechild of Davie Dodds ???

Aye, mums Susan Boyle.

Must be a test tube because she' s a virgin! :ph34r:

You mention wee willy flood but what really worries me is........is willy flood really the secret lovechild of Davie Dodds ???

Aye, mums Susan Boyle.

Must be a test tube because she' s a virgin! :ph34r:

test tube would still need a blindfold over it :rolleyes:

Yeah I'm shitting myself too! All those superstars in the Jhungles squad scare the living shit out of me! Tell you what should we win the league this coming season we will be the best fucking team in the universe of all time! Stands to reason after all, no? :sherlock:

:pipe: we havn't got a great side going into next term assuming we have no signing up our sleaves, but that is still a very very poor tim side that will drop points for fun next season, cannot wait to get down to business and retain our title

Yeah I'm shitting myself too! All those superstars in the Jhungles squad scare the living shit out of me! Tell you what should we win the league this coming season we will be the best fucking team in the universe of all time! Stands to reason after all, no? :sherlock:

Reasoning out like that Mate we'll be fcukin immortal ! :lw::sherlock:

Reasoning out like that Mate we'll be fcukin immortal ! :lw::sherlock:

Well we are both Rm's 2 leading voices of reason mate ;):sherlock: