*** The Official PSG vs Rangers thread***

J_RFC87

Hey guys was at the game today back in hotel now tho on the net on my phone thought we played really well today our posession and passing was good and we could have won by more. not gonna see any replies cos i have to view each post a page at a time :anguish: i took a lot of pics emirates stadium is stunning. i ll b sure to take more tomorrow piccadily line was shut earlier due to a 'suspect package' oh and bougherra is a legend his face after he won that goal kick lolol bring on the arsenal!

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys was at the game today back in hotel now tho on the net on my phone thought we played really well today our posession and passing was good and we could have won by more. not gonna see any replies cos i have to view each post a page at a time :anguish: i took a lot of pics emirates stadium is stunning. i ll b sure to take more tomorrow piccadily line was shut earlier due to a 'suspect package' oh and bougherra is a legend his face after he won that goal kick lolol bring on the arsenal!

cheers Eck

wish we were all there!

Well done to all the bears at the game today, great atmosphere.

(tu) Proud of the travelling Bears ! Keep it up lads/lassies !! :uk::21::uk:

Agreed mate, even throughout the arsenal game use still made us proud :D the team also played some beautiful football to and heres to keeping that up :D

Could u actually hear us during the arsenal game? There was hardly anyone left! I stayed for 75 mins of that game, put ssn on when i got back to hotel and saw i missed 3 goals and now we need to win tomorrow :( Tomorrow should be great anyway

Could u actually hear us during the arsenal game? There was hardly anyone left! I stayed for 75 mins of that game, put ssn on when i got back to hotel and saw i missed 3 goals and now we need to win tomorrow :( Tomorrow should be great anyway

Yeah mate about 20 mins in when pongolle got injured we heard the rangers champions song then no surrender :D made me proud anyway hearing fans sing during a game were the bears arent playing. Ano mate but early signs of Arsenal werent to good and i thought we looked pritty strong at the back.

Good performance today and another good workout against a good CL quality team. This is of course still preseason but the signs are good. Thought we passed the ball brilliantly today. Only 1 question though... I didnt really see the point in playing a left sided winger on the right and right sided player on the left (i.e Beasley and Aaron), yes there can be tactical reasons for having your stronger foot for cutting in on goal but seemed slightly odd to me. Of course I have learned to put my trust in Uncle Wattie.

Looking forward to a good game tomorrow, will be interesting what team he plays as the lads got a good workout today and there is bound to be some tired legs tomorrow.

Oh, was also interesting to see that every player had there own heart rate monitor on for the whole game. The team seems to be getting fitter and fitter every year, this sports science malarkey may just work!!!