ESPN to show MLS, European football in Britain

7 Leagues from 7 Countries, plus Hockey and Basketball every day.

This may just be my favourite channel of all time.

And I dare say, hopefully more (tu)

Ps. I may be just greedy after going to the Carvery tonight for dinner :):P

I was mulling over getting ESPN included with my sky package, but now its a non decision.

I would pay £9 a month for the Bundesliga alone, but getting to watch Porto, Sporting and Benfica matches is a great bonus.

Looks like i will be hibernating most weekends now :)

I'm sure the Chinese Super League is also covered by ESPN, for those of us on Virgin Media, you get it as part of your package if you have the XL package, there is a thread about it in the Bear's Den thanks to who ever it was that started that thread by the way. (tu)

• 2 weeks later...

17:30

Sat 8th August Live Bundesliga

Hoffenheim v Bayern Munich: live. Now in their newly-built home, Hoffenheim continue their incredible story (they were a fifth division side in 2000) against Germany's top team.

19:45

Sat 8th August Live Eus�bio Cup Football

Benfica v AC Milan: live. A pre-season warm-up match for connoisseurs to savour, as two of Europe's great club names limber up in Portugal. Pirlo and Inzaghi will surely star.

22:00 Sat 8th August Real Madrid Pre-Season

Toronto v Real. Superstars from two very different football eras clash tonight, as Cristiano Ronaldo's Real Madrid face a Toronto FC side overseen by '80s hero Mo Johnston.

23:00

Sat 8th August Live Major League Soccer

New England v LA Galaxy. Steve Nicol's side plays host to David Beckham's boys, as the highly regarded Scottish coach's team clashes with the MLS's best-funded franchise.

all on saturday night :pipe: looks like a carry out some smoke and a prostitute then for me this weekend :pipe:

I got a Tv at christmas which had the Setanta logo on the box,which i presumed meant you got it through freeview, so will i be able to buy ESPN through freeview now?

if its got a card and is of the Top up TV variety then yes you should , chek channel 34 for details (tu)

Moscow game was on last night

Cska 1- 2 spartak - didnt know Karpin had taken over as General Manager on a temporary basis, after this result he may well get the job for life. ( cska have dominated the derby for years apart from the game against Laudrups side last season )