Dont you find it worrying?

Davie2909

The Fact that all these other teams involved in the Emirates Cup have played youngsters and we never even gave any of our young lads a chance?? I really cant see Walter giving any of the youngsters a chance in the league

Youth will never be giving a chance at Rangers.

Regardless of what is said.

1 or 2 may break through eventually, but games like today would have been ideal for the progress of Wilson and Fleck.

Young players learn more from getting humped 3-0, than they do from winning 6-0 against a poor team from Northern Ireland.

he'll have to as we don't have a big enough squad not to, particularly in defence

Just cant see it happening. Look at Arsenals team today tons of young lads playing a part. And we had Shinnie, Little and a few others there and didnt even get a sniff of action

he'll have to as we don't have a big enough squad not to, particularly in defence

Just cant see it happening. Look at Arsenals team today tons of young lads playing a part. And we had Shinnie, Little and a few others there and didnt even get a sniff of action

i'm not saying it will be through choice, it will be forced with injuries and suspensions.

The problem is that Arsenal may have one of the best youth setups in the world. It is easy for Arsenal to put a young team out as they are still brilliant. So anyone please don't compare us to Arsenal.

1 or 2 may break through eventually, but games like today would have been ideal for the progress of Wilson and Fleck.

Young players learn more from getting humped 3-0, than they do from winning 6-0 against a poor team from Northern Ireland.

I totally agree with you on this one. If he isnt playing them in preseason games then they have NO chance in important league games

I don't find anything worrying. If they're good enough they will get in when the injuries pile up. That team we faced today are far, far better than anything we'll come across in the SPL.

DMB should be punted before Gow and Adam are.

He'll be taking home a decent wage, yet he's a shade of the player that he once was.

Thank you, he shit out of it a couple of times today.

I know a few fans like him, but I just can't see it all.

Since when did players get punted because of pre-season displays?

In saying that i would get rid of Beasley if we were signing a winger but that looks unlikely and i want a player of Beasley's ability especially for the Champions League. He's got plenty of ability but circumstances have ruined him, the no protection given by Scottish referees being one of them.

In saying that i would get rid of Beasley if we were signing a winger but that looks unlikely and i want a player of Beasley's ability especially for the Champions League. He's got plenty of ability but circumstances have ruined him, the no protection given by Scottish referees being one of them.

It's not just pre-season STB he's a lightweight,he's had plenty chances,there's no doubting his ability but Scotland/Rangers aint for him.

The Fact that all these other teams involved in the Emirates Cup have played youngsters and we never even gave any of our young lads a chance?? I really cant see Walter giving any of the youngsters a chance in the league

Bollox.. how old is Naisy? Aaron? And don't forget, we are not at their level.... I'm delighted with this weekend... so should you be.

The concern is Davie?

Spot on as ever mate.

Arsene Wenger is the antithesis of Walter Smith, and you can't exactly say he's done a bad job.

It's not just pre-season STB he's a lightweight,he's had plenty chances,there's no doubting his ability but Scotland/Rangers aint for him.

Didn't get many chances last season, got one start and would just be dropped for someone else the next week while so many others got away with constant poor form. He can't have started much more than about six games last season.

I'm not a fan of the 'lightweight' tag, just look at the number of caps he's got for the USA and the important matches he played for PSV. Difference is referees have given him no protection here so there's a license to just kick him, if you look back on when he played in the Champions League for us it was a different story.

Bollox.. how old is Naisy? Aaron? And don't forget, we are not at their level.... I'm delighted with this weekend... so should you be.

The concern is Davie?

The Concern is thats Shinnie and Little were taken as part of the Squad and never featured at all. Im happy with Naisy getting game time. Again its the same faces Walter plays all the time

Didn't get many chances last season, got one start and would just be dropped for someone else the next week while so many others got away with constant poor form. He can't have started much more than about six games last season.

I'm not a fan of the 'lightweight' tag, just look at the number of caps he's got for the USA and the important matches he played for PSV. Difference is referees have given him no protection here so there's a license to just kick him, if you look back on when he played in the Champions League for us it was a different story.

Maurice Edu has caps for the U.S.A but when he's kicked he bites back DMB hides and we don't need to be a man short

:clap::clap:

Wattie really has to start using the young lads. If we have no money then they are the future. If Ally is to take over and half the team is about to retire than leave Ally in quite a pickle. Bleed the young guys, we need to build to be "ready for the future" to use the old DM phrase!